Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. yea I know where the fuck is he :-/ defo thought he'd b back for the start of the league :-/

Fish , chips , cup of fuckin tea , Mary fuckin poppins

2. I hope fuckin mad mario doesn't come to Liverpool I can't even believe Brendan is even thinking about it :-/

3. If he signs before 12 tomorrow he can play against city haha

4. would have wanted balotelli but it will be nice to have him back in the prem either way, and hes getting out of that racist shithole so good for him too.

Only one who gave a damn last season think he had almost goal/per game ratio in serie a last season

5. Let's just hope the season he has been away he's matured a bit and realises he has a gift and been givin a chance to show what he can do at a great club just like Sturridge has dun. And I know if he signs the fans at anfield will make him feel at HOME
    CMON mario prove it to yaself and show the premier league wot u can do and am sure you will love playing for LIVERPOOL F.C

6. #12888 Slavakonov, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Oh how typical. The americans are threatening a lawsuit because the womens national team doesn't want to play on artificial turf. They literally called it " a human rights issue" and "a violation of the canadian charter of rights". Unbelievable.

Yeah david beckham will come play here but these panzy ass women won't.

/rant :angry:

7. If he does sign then the explosiveness in our counter attack is gonna be... D:

8. looks like he's comin but not gna get to play against city

9. Too bad..still gonna be a good challenge for our squad..Hoping Markovic shines

10. Eto having a medical aswell

11. I want to start betting on sports, but I really don't have any idea how. I'm usually decent with predictions though. I just saw that there are 14-1 odds on a liverpool city 2-2 draw and I would be down for that

12. where did u see that mate ??? I'll put £10 on that

13. I saw it on tv. I would too but I don't know where to do it. Lol

14. #12896 jduce2412, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    pumped for the game later...fair play to Leicester for keeping it tight with Chelsea so far. League looks like it's going to be difficult this year top to bottom....Chelsea and City have to be the favorites, then Arsenal with Liverpool I reckon, and then the rest...Everton, Spuds, Man U and shit Swansea aren't lookin too bad early either. 

edit: lovely strike from Oscar

Edit 2: Chelsea are just peppering Leicester...OMG LEICESTER MISSES A BREAK AWAY!!! MAYBE BRINGING COURTOIS WAS A GREAT FUCKIN IDEA

15. Chelsea v leicester is really turning into a good game

16. #12899 Dryice, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    Our defense is really fucking up. Welp, this fucking week just blows. Draw Besiktas on Tuesday. Go to hospital on Wednesday... all kinds of bullshit between then and now... and Arsenal are just a fucking joke of a team today. I can't even... my frustration level is over 9000.

Has a SINGLE fucking cross made it to an Arsenal player?

17. Ouch everton choked again