Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Yeah, can't really see him making any significant impact if I'm being honest though at his age.  But if Lukaku stays it will do him the world of good.

2. this drogba business has to be a publicity stunt! I know he was like semi-injured but i thought he was very poor at the world cup, how'd he get on in turkey?

3. Mls is growing a lot. David Villa and Lampard on the new team in new york next year, that should be cool. I also saw the logo of New York City fc, it's cool, reminds me of inter

4. I agree with that, I don't think he's much of threat anymore at 36. But as a mentor I can't think of anyone better to coach Lukaku.

5. If you think about it, eto'o wasn't much of a threat either but he scored some of the biggest goals of Chelsea's season

6. #12746 jduce2412, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    Chelsea look far and away side the best side on paper IMO. Now Mourinho has to manage. I think if you gave Van Gaal or Wenger or Martinez that side, probably only Martinez would get close to the best of out of them. I say that because I don't think they are all the type of players Wenger or Van Gaal would want. Same goes for BR...Some of those players just don't seem to fit the mold. Abramo has gone all out, let's see if it pays off

EDIT: anyone interested in a fantasy EPL

7. #12747 JetxLife86, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    Just got back from Berkeley and witnessed Inter Milan beat Real Madrid in pks. Overall fun game...

Bale's goal was worth the price..

http://youtu.be/j7hfnrH5sX4

8. AC Milan and City are here today. Not gonna go cause I can't really justify the $100 ticket, but probably would be neat to see.

9. $100 a ticket :-/ that's a fuckin piss take fuck that shit

Fish , chips , cup of fuckin tea , Mary fuckin poppins

10. I hope the rumors about hummels going to barca are true! ! *crosses fingers*

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Well, it sure is giving me a perspective of how shitty it can be to be a fan of a club with little to no money.

I think it's funny Orlando went out and bought Kaka, and a few weeks later their stadium proposal gets rejected and now their only option is to build in a retirement community in northern Florida, miles from where they were originally planning and about as far away you can get from any real football demographic.

12. Soccer is blowing up in north Florida. We are even getting a team here in Jacksonville. Unfortunately it isn't even MLS so I imagine the quality will not be very good.

13. I'm actually pretty excited to see where mls goes in the next 5-10 years.

14. Ashley Cole seems to be fitting in well at Roma
    [​IMG]

lol

15. Ref spray will be used in the league this year, good move by the FA if you ask me.

16. #12757 JetxLife86, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
  17. So Lukaku is officially an Evertonian and Chelski got even more money.

18. They're still trying to get marquihnos from p$g but they rejected the latest offer of 42mil. So the money's there, they just have to offer it to the right club who's willing to take it. They should snatch Varane from Madrid, that's be great

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Ahhh that was an awesome game. Sanogo was doing fantastic after about 20 minutes.