Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. unfortunately often not always the case, real did win the champs league... sadly these days teams are 'buying' trophies

I agree about the football's current status. 15-20 years ago we still could see teams like Ajax etc.. fighting for the trophy with their own developed players. Not everything is running on mad money.
    Honestly for the last couple years i enjoy watching NFL more then watching football in Europe

3. yeah it's in a sorry state, money ruins sport

4. Honestly im done with the epl and pretty much all football except for barca.

Epl is so one sided. Like super one sided. So is la liga but messi and ronaldo both play in tgat league so that's all im watching.

Btw what the fuck happend to man u? Lol maybe sturridge will carry liverpool. I hope he does if not if I was him I would leave and go play for barca, or madrid

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

:laughing: :laughing:

Gr8 b8 m8

• Like Like x 3
  6. PSG! PSG!

sad to see that lavezzi is probaby gonna be leaving, though...

7. [​IMG]

"How the media will see Arsenal next season."

• Like Like x 1
  8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0R7gWf-nSA

Just because we need more banter. (realizes there are no spud fans here)

9. http://youtu.be/R-IA7be7U2U

Even if you dislike chelsea you have to hate tottenham it's the law

10. GLORY GLORY TOTTENHAM

Chase you? Bitch, I dont even chase my liquor!

11. Damn they got neymar and Messi on the same team over there? A long with Jaws ? That sounds like a real strong attacking big 3 over there .. I'm not a huge soccer fan .. I can respect the sport tho ..

What does cl stand for? And with neymar back injury and Suarez out with suspension right ? Leaves Messi .. are there any championship matches or whatever tournaments anytime soon with Barcelona ? I'm clueless

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cl = champions league mate ;-)

Fish , chips , cup of fuckin tea , Mary fuckin poppins
    Where's goergie best ???

Fish , chips , cup of fuckin tea , Mary fuckin poppins

13. #12733 JetxLife86, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    They are having some matches currently, the International Champions Cup that have Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Man U to name a few at the moment playing against each other. Im actually going to the game this Saturday at Berkeley..

The La Liga starts on August 24th, but Oct 26th is El Clasico in which also Suarez may be able to play in that game!

Cant wait to see the new additions of Kroos and James to an already stacked Real Madrid team.

Most everything is on break, and if you missed Leroy's post, CL is Champion's League. La Liga kicks off pretty much with the EPL so late August you'll see both back in action. Champion's League group tables get drawn in late August (I believe) as well.

15. @[member="didier12"] stoked we got drogba back!! Hopefully Lukaku ends up staying as well.

16. I'm glad Chel$ea got Drogba back, it's good to see a legend like him return to the epl. He'll be a good back up for Diego Costas injury prone ass

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. So La liga and epl are 2 different leagues? Messi Is my favorite player and if neymar Is on his team I guess that makes Barcelona my favorite team by default lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I don't think Drogba will be the same player this time round.
    I think he's going to find it a lot harder playing in England now, I don't get why they sign a 36 year old but let Lampard go.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Mourinho will do anything to win now lol Bringing in the diving legend

• Like Like x 1
  20. #12740 Dryice, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    Seems like Khedira does want out of Madrid. It's reported that he has lowered his wage demands to Arsene.

And LOL Chelsea has Drogba again? Ahhh I can't wait to take the piss out of Chelsea fans after the dude flops around the pitch for 90 minutes.

• Like Like x 1