Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Fuckin 2-2 city

Fish , chips , cup of fuckin tea , Mary fuckin poppins

2. Thank you Sunderland :D

So Sturridge isnt out for sure just yet..

3. I can't see Chelsea slipping up now have u seen there last 4 games av already bit all me finger nails off am gna b down to me fuckin elbows by the end of the season .

Y N W A

Fish , chips , cup of fuckin tea , Mary fuckin poppins

4. #10364 LittleJacob, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    3 losses in a row... first time since 2003. Barca is apparently in a bit of a decline too it would seem (much to the chagrin of a few of you here I'm sure lol).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHVwJ3-Fcc4

^^^ Right after Barca lost 0-1 away to Granada, effectively losing the La Liga title race. RIght after being knocked out of the champion's league. And Right before being knocked out of the Copa Del Rey final yesterday by Madrid.

3 major, title-depedent games, 3 losses back to back. Barca is in serious need of some big changes right now.

5. #10365 jduce2412, Apr 17, 2014
    @[member="LittleJacob"]...now comes the test of how much of a real fan you will be! Transfer ban, other teams getting stronger, aging players (Xavi, Iniesta)....I mean if i was Barca i'd sure as fuck hope Valdes comes back...It was sad watching the game yesterday, the announcers were saying we could be seeing the end of an era...Should be interesting to see what happens next year, and who will be coaching...I have a feeling Real is going to spend a shit ton of money in the transfer window to take advantage of your ban, although I don't really see who they will bring in...We'll swap them Fabz for Casillas all day  

6. they will probably pick up saurez in the summer transfer window. Ronaldo & Bale on the wings feeding balls to Suarez in the striker position would be deadly combo against any team.

Chase you? Bitch, I dont even chase my liquor!

7. I think they'd need to drop over Â£ 100,000,000 for Suarez, and Benzema is playing very well. I just don't see LFC letting Suarez go this summer.

8. #10368 fuegor3d, Apr 17, 2014
    that's the end of Tata Martino... for sure.. i mean... if i were to meet the man i'd ask him 'why the fuck do you persist with Neymar'.. it can only be because of the massive fee it took to get him.. Pedro/Alexis are much more worthy of starting places.. and the one BIG chance he had hit the post. It wasn't just Neymar neither.. the whole team was woeful and Pinto... oh my god... get that man out of the Camp Nou.. talk about a fucking liability. This transfer embargo will hit Barca like a fucking Klitschko hook.. when they're in most need of new stimuli they can't invest.. time to trust your youth academy.. Delofeu, Grimaldo, Roberto, Dongou etc... i wouldn't be suprised to see the 'white handerchiefs' being waved soon... and you KNOW what that means for Tata.. the biggest mistake they ever made was letting Yaya go

... and that was craaazy how those fans were abusing the players.. Pinto got it BAD loool

9. does barca's transfer ban also prevent their players from transferring to other teams? i'm asking just because god i wish messi would move somewhere else, even though i know it won't happen, at least not yet.

10. BR said that Studge may be doubtful for Norwich but suggested he would be fit for Chelski... i'll take that :)

11. im pretty sure it does... it's a complete transfer ban.. that should mean 'ins' and 'outs'.. lol... i wouldn't mind Jordi Alba at Anfield.. jeeeez.. that would be special

12. wow, if that's the case, that fucking sucks for any of their players who might have had attractive offers from other clubs. as if the players themselves had anything at all to do with barca's recruitment strategy..

13. I don't think players aren't allowed to leave the club. Here is way: Barca have stated if Valdes doesn't receive any offers from other clubs that he would be welcomed back with open arms. I think players can leave, but players can't come in...The only stipulation is that Valdes would be a bosman, not an actual transfer

14. if you cant buy players then selling players wouldn't make the world of sense.. unless they were shit of course.. should have kept Valdes and sold Pinto.. or maybe bought Ter-Stegen last summer (give him a season to settle) before he's no.1

15. I guess so, but I thought the ban had to do with lying about younger players wages etc

16. it doesnt make any sense to imprison players at a club for something they weren't involved in either.

17. i thought it was to do with the Neymar transfer discrepancies..

18. true

19. I don't think it was just a one off mistake by Barca, i think the reason for the ban is they've been doing similar stuff to the Neymar transfer for a fair bit now

20. Nope didn't say it was ok.  Just stating that both the guys you were debating over were both diving bastards.