What Happens If You Inject Yourself With Water?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by THC-Vapour, Jun 3, 2009.

1. #21 ArtemisRain, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2009
    Nothing happens to you, depending on the amount. Heroin users sometimes inject hot water as a placebo. It doesn't hurt them. Too much water will actually cause your body to drown in itself. A good amount of frigid cold water will stop your heart. Air will also put you into cardiac arrest.

2. It wont do anything. In some placebo scientific studies, they have done professional procedures, where they take volunteers and inject them with "heroin." The heroin is nothing but water, and when they inject it, due to the power of suggestion, most of the volunteers experienced intense euphoria and feeling high, just from water. So in short, it wont do anything, but its really a stupid idea.

3. this!

sounds like you're trying to trick someone into thinking you're doing hardcore drugs to me.
    you're better off not bothering, take it from someone who knows that showing off like that WILL ONLY GET YOU INTO TROUBLE.

4. Either that or hes trying to trick someone into a placebo high

5. if u injected it into your veins it'd be like getting an IV at the hospital

under your skin, however, ive heard is not the best of ideas

so, no, if u wana shove needles into your arm get some heroin like a grown up

6. no.

im guessing you're fittin to IV something, but you've never done it, and you're afrraid of missing the vein.......... so you wanna test it out with water first????:cool:

7. I've been hospitalized for severe dehydration before and was injected with saline solution.. which is pretty much just really pure water. Let's just say it really cooled me down and hydrated me, but took a while.

8. If you're afraid of getting it under your skin and not in the vein, pull up on the plunger when you think you've hit the vein. If you see blood come up in to the needle you're golden.

9. what comes up if you dont hit the vein?

10. Well I'm pretty sure it would thin you blood and you would become "high".

I'm only basing this off of the fact that if you drink like 10 glasses of water quickly it thins your blood and you become high.

That's all I got.

Edit: Obviously you would probably have to inject a lot of water to thin your blood

11. why would u want to in the first place. but if u injected it into ur skin it will build a bubble and im not sure about ur veins

12. This question is funny,

13. Wouldnt the minerals and deposits in the water not be too great of a thing? Like drinking water, your kidneys filter out inpuritys before putting it in your bloodstream, so if you inject straight tap water, couldnt it cause a problem?

14. Read up on it, you can actually get pretty bad infections in your body by injecting straight up tap water, depending on the condition of your water. Its not extremely common but it can happen. They say its recommended to boil the water for 5 minutes and let it cool before using it. (of course this was for mixing with a drug) Idk what reason you would possibly have for injecting yourself with water, but if your absolutly going to do it, at least be on the safe side. Get sterile water if you can, or boil it, obviously a new fresh syringe, and make sure theres no air bubbles in it before you inject...

15. I have to be honest, i got dared to inject myself with water or drink some bong
    water since i only had 5 minutes on the computer, I took a sip of bong water
    and puked :hello:

Thanks for the answers, rep will be given out acordingly

16. thanks for the help dude +rep

17. of course you will die.

Water is NOT meant to go directly into the bloodstream like that. Especially with all of the impurities and things which are in it

18. shit neither is heroin

19. not a goddamn thing will happen..........this is coming from a hero'n addict, listen.