Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Smoking tea?

• Please log in to reply

Illusionist

Illusionist

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 676 posts
does it really relax you? what are the health risks?

Similar Topics: Smoking tea?     x

Volcano South

Volcano South

OG Boxers never die

• Gold Member
  • 2,475 posts

Illusionist

Illusionist

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 676 posts

You don't smoke tea.

You drink it.

i know that, but ive heared of smoking it and that it relaxes you.

PsychiatricWard

PsychiatricWard

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,751 posts
placebo

GreyMatterTripp

GreyMatterTripp

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,332 posts

i know that, but ive heared of smoking it and that it relaxes you.

I've heard that you can get high off of bananas.

I've also heard you could high off of sewage.

Don't you kids ever think about the fact that man has been ingesting psychotropic substances for THOUSANDS of years now? You are NOT going to stumble on some totally new way to get high.

Get a job and buy some fucking cannabis, in copious amounts if you desire, and stop smoking tea.

Mariner rox

Mariner rox

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 450 posts
My friends got into a big tea smokin phase when I did it once too see how it tasted. Wasn't bad but probably not the best for you.

PsychiatricWard

PsychiatricWard

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,751 posts

Don't you kids ever think about the fact that man has been ingesting psychotropic substances for THOUSANDS of years now? You are NOT going to stumble on some totally new way to get high.

Get a job and buy some fucking cannabis, in copious amounts if you desire, and stop smoking tea.

dude, chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll it was a question. no one should be bustin out for a fairly stupid question. inform him politely and move on, it's all good. :D

Barnkis

Barnkis

OG Boxers are eternal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,932 posts
I'll answer this. Yes, smoking herbal green tea can get you a mild buzz, but I think it tastes bad. If you want a cheap and legal high buy some herbs like blue lotus, damiana, etc.

noseatbeltcrash

noseatbeltcrash

i'm no philosopher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 839 posts
I'll add something to this. Yes, smoking tea will relax you. Why? It's the deep breathing your doing trying to smoke TEA.

Illusionist

Illusionist

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 676 posts

Im not trying to find a way to get high ass hole. it was a fucking question on weather or not it was RELAXING, not weather or not it could get you high. And i cant smoke weed due to probation. why dont you stop trying to find other ways to be a dick.

Illusionist

Illusionist

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 676 posts

And your going to Neg Rep me for a FUCKING QUESTION?! your a prick man. if i wanted negative rep and little bitch attitudes about it i would ask the smug little kids in my area. for the record, you fail, for being such a douche.

Illusionist

Illusionist

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 676 posts

oh, and congratulations, you gave me my first negative rep. for asking a question, that other blades may have wanted to ask. you are one fucked up dude.

TraxxMuzik

TraxxMuzik

Stackin dead prezidents

• Registered Upgraded
  • 161 posts

yea you can offbananas but youll feel the effects after 4-5 cigs lol of bananas

aktokin

aktokin

Fuck It

• Registered Upgraded
  • 293 posts

It's somebodies special time of the month. Calm the fuck down bro. Truth is YES, smoking green tea leaves can give a very mild relaxing effect. I've done it once when bored, and yea its a little bit relaxing. Tastes kinda like Spice/spicegold IMO. I wouldnt do it again though, not much point.

Edit: The OP didnt even ask if you can get high from tea, he asked if it RELAXES you. /sigh epic fail douche.

xACExbongzilla

xACExbongzilla

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,025 posts

god your a fucking asshole today. it depends on the tea. the tea i drink has relaxing herbs in it and so smoking it in a j is relaxing. its fucking science. normal green tea or w/e i dont think will do much

xACExbongzilla

xACExbongzilla

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,025 posts

oh, and congratulations, you gave me my first negative rep. for asking a question, that other blades may have wanted to ask. you are one fucked up dude.

he must have ran out of H or something

xACExbongzilla

xACExbongzilla

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,025 posts
the tea i drink has valarian root in it btw

Yaysatan101

Yaysatan101

Unregistered User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,112 posts

does it really relax you? what are the health risks?

Becoming retarded.. Tea? Really?

thebigd^

thebigd^

I know because of KRS-ONE

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,055 posts

duuuuude that was a low low fuckin blow.

Barnkis

Barnkis

OG Boxers are eternal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,932 posts

Dude. As far as I know, GMT doesn't even do H.
-rep

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users