Minnesota

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maleadapted, Jun 2, 2009.

1. I'm running out of bud connects, but hopefully I found some shrooms. Also, it turns out that I've known DamnCrazyLegs for a while now, bumped into him at school today.

2. yo dude. hey i may have found a dude in town with acid. but its like 20 bucks a tab so pretty expensive. but itd be good shit cause he just picks up a lot at festivals and sits on it. he doesnt take it. also has rolls and probably other shit too. its all kinda spendy but should be real nice and legit stuff. gonna find out more in the next couple days

3. Send him down this way :devious:

4. lol, i havent met him yet. my good buddies know him. apparently hes the dude wholl always have what ya want just not at the prices ya probably want to spend. but there really isnt much for rolls around here.

whereabout you at man, cause if youre in the cities i wouldnt think youd be lookin north

5. not really man, ive heard ppl say itll be coming to where im at before, but never came through. i stocked up at harvest fest so i should be set for this winter. got some amazing clean and potent lucy. might go up to wookiefoot's snowball up at lutsen and see about re supplying

now i really really need some rolls. i dont wanna take lucy by herself, cause molly makes such an incredible threesome :D

6. i always randomly find acid in the winter, but only like one time then i can't get any more. got a really good connect for beans though. got some really good mda ones the other day $7. bud is really easy to find, but sometimes i have to travel a long ways but then i get crazy high and drunk and its worth it

7. Alexandria, it's about two hours west of the cities.

8. thatd be sick, 7 bucks. what kinda rolls have ya seen going around? theres a girl who gets some from someone in the cities and shes supposed to have real good prices. just dunno what kinda stuff is in them

9. YEa i live in a suburb round the cities and I get 25 a d ime 1.75 fore beasters and 30 a dime for kronich and 20 a gram for exoctic like the kush and what not, also get like 10 a dime for schwag

10. How much are these rolls around here man? The decent ones atleast? I've heard of a few people at Central Lakes College taking E.

11. usually ive heard rolls going for 10/15 in our area. never really talked to ppl personally who had them or did them.

12. Slug and ant are from Minnesota so its all right in my book.

13. my buddy touched ants ass lol at soundset this spring

and at 10k the first time i tripped on acid, that night atmosphere was playing. a huge storm came and the roadies had to cover up all the speakers and everything, so theyre running around, the backup singer chick is head banging with crazy long dreads, lightning and thunder and rain almost sheeting down. and ant is raised up on the stage going off on his tables, cool as a cucumber. he was like a king, one of the most awesome and epic things ive ever seen

14. Slug is a lyrical genius. 'nuff said about that, next time hes in california I'm gonna drop some tabs and have the most fun I should ever have in my life.

15. id save the tabs for something else man. i only watched a little bit of the show, it really wasnt that good on acid. some buddies and i left and went and watched a black light art painting, that was trippy. it was only the crazy storm that made it so awesome on lucy. just get baked or drunk for atmosphere and save the tabs for something that will only get even better with acid

16. yep do not ask anyone on here for a hook up or you wont be on here long

17. BTW, sounds sick. Keep me updated.

I think I'd be down for some rolls, if I wasn't scared that most minnesota's rolls seem to be riddled with crank, or so I hear.

18. You make a good point, atmosphere is complete drinking hip hop.

19. im not gonna get rolls like that man, thats why ill probably go with the more expensive ones cause that dude has ones that are for sure clean and great.

20. buds been really exensive lately, havent seen any bomb shit for less than 380 a oz, qp for 1400-1500:eek: