Minnesota

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maleadapted, Jun 2, 2009.

1. A machine that makes fake snow, you can buy smaller ones for parties and stuff, but ski resorts use big ones in areas where the ski season has started but the snow hasn't fallen good yet

2. Yea that's not what I care to ride. I'm talking about the atv type vehicle

3. Any of you going to the soja concert in Oct with j-boog?

4. So I'm not a completely dumb for saying that. I had a friend gift me a book of how to speak minnesotain, haven't made it very far.

5. We'll I knew that but I don't think he was talking about that

6. I thought those where called snow blowers anyways.
    Is anyone on here in the maplewood area?

7. I think I am. I just moved up here 2 months ago from Indiana. But, I'm in East St. Paul, Phelan Lake area. Pretty sure I'm close to Maplewood.

8. Match me

9. I'm in the bloomington area yo

10. I haven't figured my around yet but I do know I'm right on the line of North saint Paul and maplewood.

11. Fed

12. [​IMG]

13. I grew up & went to college in Western Wisconsin...know a lot of peeps from the Twin Cities.

Living in Milwaukee now so I don't get to The Cites as much anymore...but when I do you can usually find me in the 651 area code.

Sometimes I mosey over to MPLS tho.....Ruth's Chris Steak House downtown is the shit! [​IMG]

14. Is anyone going to chain smokers at skyway?

15. how in the ever loving flying mcfuck are there 194 pages in this thread....about Minnesota....da fuq?!?

i kid, my wife and i try to make it to Minnesota for our yearly gathering of like minded individuals lol! i love the place to be honest.

16. My buddy wanted me to go with him. But tickets sold out yesterday so we aren't going

17. Damn man its gonna be crazy

18. yeah I know it will be. But it's kind of nice taking a weekend off from shows. In the past month I've been to 4 shows lol borgore, zeds dead, flux pavilion and griz for the halloween party

19. You were at flux? I was too. You go to boregore?