Minnesota

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maleadapted, Jun 2, 2009.

I now live in the Walker area, home of Moondance Jam rock festival.  http://www.moondancejam.com/
    Nickelback signed for 2015.  I guess that's better than nothing.

2. Holy shit I live in woodbury!

3. Hey hey hey! What is up fine people? How has minnesota been treating you this winter? Im living in the twin cities area again. Cant wait for the cold to go away so i can enjoy getting out and about places.

4. it was really nice out today my phone says its 40.

5. Cold? It's been super nice this winter. I was out discing today and broke a sweat. No hat either. Gotta get out there often and acclimate

6. #3826 andy85258, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
    Why are ppl in Minneapolis such confrontational blowhards? Ive been harassed by a security guard while walking with my own mother asking if im giving her trouble. And on the same day i accidentally bumped into some chick a little bit and the guy starts yelling at me to apologize. 

7. In my experience bigger city people are a bit more tense. I'll stick to my up north smaller cities

8. Ayy! Reporting in from excelsior.

9. you'll get that from time to time where ever you are. peoplle are stupid.

Jamming to any good local music?

10. I like listening to Wookiefoot

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Locally I'd say Atmosphere is my favorite

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thats all? There is so much awesome music around these days! Like music festivals or random concerts??

13. Idk, last good show I was at was Feed Me at Skyway in the cities, but that's not local music. Nonfic is a Duluth local (my area), but GL finding his stuff anywhere. He's a buddy of mine from back in the day and is Hella good at his craft

14. I hope you know the weed there is insanely good and cheap.

15. Stay away from the crooked cops I hate to see them walk all over people.

16. I haven't been on this site in almost a year, decided to stick around for a bit. How has this thread been doing? I still live in the Duluth area been doing the same old shit. 

I find cities people to be a little more prickish but all that hustle and bustle makes them that way. Especially the traffic. ickkk.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Good state. I kinda hate winter after a couple months. But when it's warm Mn is the best. No poisonous shit to worry about. Great summers. Decent weed prices and drugs. Anyone go to River falls? I gotta lotta friends at the U of M which is pretty cool.

18. We need to hang out soon bro. Been way too damn long

hey....you still playin in a band these days?  What kind of crowd do you guys hang with....lots of stoners and people who like to chill and smoke? :smoke: