Minnesota

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maleadapted, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Sweet, thank you guys! 

2. I haven't posted here in a couple of years. Anybody planning on going to Bonnaroo? i just bought my tickets.

3. I'm working in Grand Rapids, MN this summer.  I start next Monday.  I love the outdoors so it should be a fun summer, especially since I only work Mon-Thur.  What's the music scene like in GR?

Is there a music scene in Grand Rapids?? lol
    I've never been there. Good luck, though.

5. What kind of music you play? And any chance you'll be hitting up Fargo any time soon?

6. Loud psychedelic stuff.  we're usually all over the place.  we'll be playing at Bloomtown music fest up in waubum next week!  gonna be super sweet

7. HEyo anybody going to any of the festivals in state this summer??   looks like there are a few goods one.  my band is playing Bloomtown and Plunder!   totally pumped for outdoor music

Have you ever heard of Vampire Hands or Capricorn Vertical Slum?

9. Someone has to help me lose my hash-ginity this summer.  I want to get crazy high.

10. Just moved to Minnesota northern area. Looking for cool people to chill with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. I moved to Minnesota from Connecticut a couple a years ago and am in the twin cities area, i love the metal scene around here and its never to hard for me to come across quality drugs.

I don't know about Grand Rapids' music scene, but you're directly between Bemidji and Duluth, both of which have very lively music scenes.

13. #3813 Chris0817, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    Will be flying out to Minnesota this Thanksgiving with my cousin. Gonna visit my grandmother as well as some aunts and uncles. Excited to see the snow! We're looking for things to do while we're there, any suggestions? Either in the city or around the area we will be at (will edit this post when I find out what area that will be, I forgot the name). Any bars or anything will also be great (craft beer!). Thanks guys =].

Need to know where you'll be to make suggestions.

15. I believe the city is Woodbury. Pretty sure that's what it is. It isn't too far from Minneapolis I believe so I'm definitely looking to head downtown for some fun. Perhaps some ladies would like some out of town company, we shall see. :smoke:

You're in the right place if you're looking for great microbrews. I'd check out Dangerous Man Brewing Co. on the north side then head over to Dinkytown to meet some nice dames.

17. My first time being to minnesota was last december and i had to sit in a car from 1am-6am lol. The car was running but the engine still cooled down :eek:

I may go back in the summer one year :smoke:

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I strongly recommend a summer visit. It's an entirely different place, much better, IMO...

19. Lived in the Twin Cities area for the first 30+ years of my life. It was a nice enough place to live...until I moved to Colorado. I was here for about a week, and realized I wasn't ever going back. 25 years ago now...

20. If you want some delicious Minnesota beer, I'd recommend Bent Paddle. Their Cold Black Press (coffee porter) tastes like it was sent from the heavens. Canal Park Brewery and Fitger's are both amazing too, but you can't really find them outside of Duluth. Summit and Bent Paddle are about all you can find across the state