Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Does legal bud contain THC?

• Please log in to reply

mike23

mike23

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
I've always heard of legal bud on online stores like 420.com and such, but why is it legal, is it a scam, does it get you high? I am considering buy some and having it shipped to my home. Advice anyone? :confused:

Smokeitdown

Smokeitdown

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 4,797 posts

I've always heard of legal bud on online stores like 420.com and such, but why is it legal, is it a scam, does it get you high? I am considering buy some and having it shipped to my home. Advice anyone? :confused:

Obviously legal bud does not have THC in it genius, otherwise it would just be.... real weed....

:confused::confused::confused:

DrPhillips843

DrPhillips843

• Registered Upgraded
  • 347 posts
dont do it. waste of money. buy real bud for sure
doesnt even get you high

Sipx

Sipx

Expert.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Actually..

There was some research delving into a certain few un-named products, they were actually found to have JWH-078/013 in them, which is essentially a synthetic THC research chemical.

It feels like weed. I've smoked JWH-x and it seems it does feel like weed, but a lot is missing from the high, in comparison to the bud in overall satisfaction...(the other cannabidoids that are present in the plant-- not to mention the act of SMOKING BUD).

surre it's quasi-legal, but i prefer my shit instead.

mike23

mike23

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
alright cool, thx

tkfour21

tkfour21

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Actually..

There was some research delving into a certain few un-named products, they were actually found to have JWH-078/013 in them, which is essentially a synthetic THC research chemical.

It feels like weed. I've smoked JWH-x and it seems it does feel like weed, but a lot is missing from the high, in comparison to the bud in overall satisfaction...(the other cannabidoids that are present in the plant-- not to mention the act of SMOKING BUD).

surre it's quasi-legal, but i prefer my shit instead.

I have a related question. If I were to smoke legal bud, would it show up in a drug test? Saliva or urine?

I'm going to be acting in a film where two characters smoke weed, but I will be getting randomly drug tested for THC at my school for a prior infraction.
:smoking:

dumped43

dumped43

fuckin' magnets?

• Gold Member
  • 1,845 posts

Edited by dumped43, 20 March 2010 - 12:48 AM.

tkfour21

tkfour21

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

jwh is not really a synthetic THC. thats a misconception.

JWH is not a cannabinoid, its something else that is very similar. but there hasnt really been any research on the potential negative health effects of these JWH blends and i heard most of them come from china/taiwan. so id be weary personally.

but a lot of people say its similar to bud

here you go JWH-018 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and no it wont show up on a drug test, its not THC

So legal buds contain ZERO THC???

dumped43

dumped43

fuckin' magnets?

• Gold Member
  • 1,845 posts

XxGanjaXXGOD

XxGanjaXXGOD

• Registered Upgraded
  • 750 posts
duhhh

JORDANEast

JORDANEast

• Registered Upgraded
  • 587 posts
No. It has synthetically produced cannabinoids. If you want to know more just google it.THC of any form other than Marinol pills are illegal.

lilro

lilro

Toke Up or Get 2 Steppin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,108 posts

No. It has synthetically produced cannabinoids.

No. That's what Marinol is. Legal bud contains NO cannabinoids.

dumped43

dumped43

fuckin' magnets?

• Gold Member
  • 1,845 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users