Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Just took a UA with Quick Fix, came back positive for...

• Please log in to reply

sgt dank budz

sgt dank budz

And we smoke that kush...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 378 posts
cocaine! How is this even possible? They assured me that the samples could not have been switched. If they re-test it it will come from the original sample. The company I am applying for won't pay to have me take another UA. The brand of fake wizz was called Quick Fix unisex synthetic. I have used this exact same product twice for two other UAs with no problems. How the heck..:(

rwerr

rwerr

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
...damn you got shafted...sorry

Justweed

Justweed

Roflmao Kitty Cow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,418 posts
File a complaint and threaten legal issues if they don't compensate you for lost pay. Easy as that.

jmoke

jmoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I seriously just experienced the exact same!!! I've used quick fix numerous times without any problems, but I took a test for a new job last week and the results came back positive for cocaine!!! They sent it to another lab and it came back positive AGAIN!! I demanded it be sent to another lab; I'm still waiting on those results. How could this be possible??? I'm interested in hearing how your situation turned out for you??? Thx!

sublime182

sublime182

• Registered Upgraded
  • 569 posts
Dam that sucks man, hope it all works out

Sorry just wondering, what's "UA" and "Quick Fix" ?

i assume "Quick Fix" is something that helps get rid of marijuana traces for when you have to take a drug test

oh- its fake pee

damncrazylegs

damncrazylegs

get down

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,688 posts
some dude at the quick fix factory probably had to ditch his nose candy stash. and the closest thing was a vat of artificial urine :cool:

Sideshow Bong..

Sideshow Bong..

tune in, drop out...

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
damn i used quick fix for a AODA UA and the chick running it tried to get me to take another and i asked her why, no answer, argued with her for a while then asked for her supervisors number and the bitch hung up on me. couple of weeks later got a letter saying i passed :hello: shes getting fired while i smoke more n more:smoke:

rtlshred

rtlshred

little herb stalk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,127 posts
I am assuming you do not partake in coke? So the fact that it showed up on a DT is fucking with you? That blows man.

b0ngzilla420

b0ngzilla420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 130 posts
ive used quickfix only two times, the first time it worked, the second time it turned like a neon green and the guy at the place knew what it was, and kicked me out

jmoke

jmoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
An UA is an urine analysis and quick fix is synthetic urine. Since I didn't even use my own urine, yes it's really messn with me that the synthetic urine cam back positive for cocaine!:confused:

Edited by jmoke, 29 August 2009 - 05:29 AM.

NYR1199

NYR1199

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
I failed my drug test last week using quick fix as well. Not for cocaine though, they said there was no gravity or creatine in it.

Dr Feelgood

Dr Feelgood

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
wow lol. you shouldve just left it then, cocaine in your system would look way worse than weed

DontPassOnGrass

DontPassOnGrass

• Registered Upgraded
  • 325 posts
that is really really unfortunate...you try to cover up traces of weed and what happens? cocaine. Ouch! that blows man, i hope it all gets worked out

penguinjay

penguinjay

• Registered Upgraded
  • 259 posts

wow lol. you shouldve just left it then, cocaine in your system would look way worse than weed

don't think it really matters in this case it was for employment. Failing is failing is not getting the job. If he quick fixed for his parents or something it would blow beyond all balls.

It would be like, "no no no mom I only smoke weed, please believe me" situation would flip all of those years of denying it on its ass. sucks either way though man that is some straight bullshit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users