Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your FAVORITE method of using Marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WildWill, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Take long, but heavy draws off my whip vaporizer off of just a little bit of weed. It gets me so high, man, I just can't believe it sometimes.

Weed is amazing, just a personal shout out to weed, I love you, more than any other plant. Roses are shit

2. Bong with herborizer.

3. vape 🐠 wax

4. I like my Bong for home and a Joint on the go....I use Flavor Jars also to add some extra taste to my weed .. They are easy to use and it only takes like 2-3 hours. They are cool cause I can use the jar to stash my stash anywhere, they fit good in the back of the sock drawer and in my jacket pocket when I want to take it with me.

5. Bong or joint. But now rig since I switched to straight dabs only.

6. #986 JetxLife86, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    Anyone use those phuncky feel tips...those things are life savers!

7. I love a time bomb with a joint and a bong.
    Roll up a joint, put it in the stem in such a way that it stays put, pack a tight bowl around it, then light the joint and start smoking it through the bong. When the cherry burns the joint down to a roach, it'll light up the bowl c:
    You get to smoke a joint and a bowl at once and it's lovely :smoke:

8. extremely wasteful on herb but if that's your thing do it.

9. BLUNTS >

10. MFLB through my 18 in helix waterpipe... pure heaven absolute heaven

11. I use them sometimes but the blunt or joint has to be pretty nice size I wish they made then like the raw tips just straight glass end with out that funny tip sou you could use them in a roller

12. mini bong!

100% faded

13. It's usually a spliff with tobacco and weed, but if I'm alone occasionally it'll be a straight joint, though I'm trying to get off tobacco so straight joints wi be a commonplace soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I said other, I like gravity bongs the best. They're the only things that can get me absolutely buttered nowadays. And they can make me cough like a 70 year old man with emphysema ("coughing gets you like 10x more higher" anyone who gets this reference is a boss).

15. Mid size basic beaker bong is fine for me

16. i said glass tube bong but to be fair i've never tried a high-end bong (yeah, it's unfortunate, i know) ;(

17. Waterfalls out of my glass Voss water bottle, nothing more efficient. :smoking:

18. My favorite is bong but closely followed by joints. I just love ripping bong it's classic. Joints have the best classic taste and everything but don't work for me nearly as well as bongs. I'm not a big fan of blunts or vapes either. A bowl can be ok, incredibowl is fire by the way that things awesome.

19. For me, there's something almost magical about smoking a joint! I think it's because it's almost ritualistic, what with the rolling and the roasting and the drawn-out process of smoking it. But it's not only not very conservative when it comes to your weed, but also takes some time. I like bongs for their general ease of use, and the fact they can get you pretty stoned pretty fast. Vapes are great if you're looking for a method of smoking that's a lot easier on your lungs. And they are a little more stealthy too, especially if you go with something like the MFLB!