Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your FAVORITE method of using Marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WildWill, Jun 2, 2009.

1. My long-time preference is bud in a bong.

To make things "extra sparkly" I like to add a sprinkle of hash or a smear of oil (or both) now and then. Yum!

2. Injection

Shred!!!!!!!

3. A big fat dab.... But joints if it's flowers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I like to grind it thoroughly, toss it in a tissue and parachute it. Get super duper ripped.

Smoke up, lay down.

5. Go back and forth between a raw cone or my bong depending on what I gotta do that day..

6. Edibles. Hands down.

7. Good old smoking it

8. Mixing it with the finest quality designer Kanna powder in a joint rolled in a Rizla. It will turn any mid grade MJ into a near psychedelic experience. You will be pleasantly surprised. It is as if you are smoking the best stuff in the world. But the Kanna bust be top shelf quality, I am afraid. And that's where I will leave it.

9. A Joint is so convenient

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Yo bongs, vapes, edibles, pipes, blunts, j's, bubblers

Peace/Love

11. That'd be my way

Attached Files:

12. Smoking a joint out of a bong..

13. #973 The Tech Savvy Stoner, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    damn do you need a blowtorch to start that thing lol
    That's some crazy glassware
    ⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳
    ⛳⛳⛳💣⛳⛳⛳
    ⛳⛳💣💣💣⛳⛳
    ⛳💣💣💣💣💣⛳
    💣💣💣💣💣💣💣
    💣💣💣💣💣💣💣
    ⛳💣⛳💣⛳💣⛳
    ⛳⛳⛳💣⛳⛳⛳
    ⛳⛳💣💣💣⛳⛳
    ⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳

14. Recently a glass pipe's been my favourite. The last one I bough is amazingly nice, medium sized, has a pretty large/deep bowl, hits very well and smoking is very smooth and I just looove smoking from it  :smoke:

15. sovereignty glass best there's is hands down

16. I've been doing it for years and will keep on doing it this way. A straight tube beaker bong about a foot to a foot and a half tall works best. It just has to be kept clean. I still think that a good ol' joint can't be beaten when it comes to taste and overall quality of high. I'm one of the people who honestly thinks you get a 'better' stone from a joint. The downside to a joint being the cost of the overall amount of m/j being consumed. Bongs keep the price down in the long run. I've found Volcano vaporizers to be quite effective, but their cost makes them unpractical for me.

17. yeah why try something new :lol:
    There are plenty of other vapes that cost considerably less than the volcano and work just as well or better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I've always been the type to prefer supporting local businesses rather than order things online. Unfortunately, most of the head shops near me (the closest is a half hour drive) pretty much only sell Volcano's. The other types they sell tend to not work nearly as well as that 600$ machine, hence why I've been reluctant to make that investment. But since you did bring up other types of vaporizers, I actually have been smoking e-cigs for almost the entire last year. (since January 2014) Long story short, I love my APV. I currently use an Itaste MVP battery. Recently I have been looking at dry herb burners for my battery and haven't been able to decide on one. The opinions of the ones I've been reading about have been way to widely varied for me to make a solid decision and order one. I'll read about one, even look at YouTube videos and get such varied opinions of each respected dry burner attachment that I can't make heads or tails of any particular one. My local E-Vape shop won't stock them, so I don't have any to really look at. The last one I've seen in real life was on it's last leg so to speak and never worked well enough for me to give it a decent shot.

19. I love joints, but usually don't smoke them because I can't roll for shit lol so I usually use my snoop dogg g-pen

~BongBoy98~

20. I prefer my arizer extreme q but I love a good joint.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum