Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your FAVORITE method of using Marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WildWill, Jun 2, 2009.

1. #941 Modeone, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    Most of the time I just roll a nice joint. But at least ones a week I use my triple honeycomb bong.
    Never tried a blunt. That is what I'm going to try next!

2. Damn, where all the joint lovers at?

:smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:

3. injecting it into my eyeballs.
    Faded

4. Rolling up a nice blunt. They smoke straight, smooth, taste great and you can actually sit down and enjoy a nice smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I only use a 8in straight tube bong that my friends make fun of me for :bongin: But it gets you high and it is tough as hell and easy to move/hide. Or I will use a Sherlock my buddy made me.

6. I've had joints, a blunt, a dab, and I have a mini bubbler and metal pipe. I prefer the bubbler for convenience and smoothness of hits. But I will always appreciate the old school feeling of sitting in my backyard, toking on a joint.

7. Over the years I have had many favourite methods of delivering the green into my lungs. Here is my current smoking regime:

1. Nothing like a nice relaxing Dutch style cone rolled with good paper after work in my garage while I peruse my phone and catch up on some reading. Usually Mids mixed with organic tobacco, of course. Cone shaped joints are my first choice these days as an old time toker.

2. When I want to deliver a good punchy high, I pull out my top shelf expensive stuff and use a glass spoon or a small glass pipe shaped like a funnel with a 2 inch stem, which I take exactly 4 good hits from. Works like a bomb each time!

3. On the very occasional time I smoke at a party or with a small group, there is nothing like a good blunt rolled in "Platinum" blunt leaf.

Forced to choose my favourite -- glass pipes. Nothing like glass to appreciate the taste and reduce any harshness.

8. Which of the poll options include a bowl?

9. Glass pipe/bubbler for sure.

I'm a big fan of edibles actually. I first made firecrackers like two/three years ago, but lately I've started making them on a regular basis. I love the kind of high it gives me; reminds me of an Amphetamine euphoria. That's how it effects me anyways.

Smoking out of metal or porcelian pipes/one hitters, no thanks. Bongs are overrated if you ask me. Vaporizer, I've never used one & my Uncle tells me it's better to just straight smoke it. And joints, I like but eh.

10. My bowl that I've had since I was like...14

11. Dugout. I know oneys aren't the best but my stoner style its a must. Just go for a solo night (or day) walk, headphones in, taking hits wherever and whenever i please.

12. Hey there Orthanic. On that note, I also love firecrackers. After a few failures I have worked out my own little recepie that works for me. I tend to load the crackers with as much weed as possible, at least 2 finely crushed grams per cracker in order to blast through my crappy high tolerance.

13. I have a nice grav labs bong, that gets me blazed as fuck, but for some reason, my favorite method is natural raws filled with mary jane. I love me a doobie. 

14. My VaporGenie is presently my favorite way to go. I say this as someone who smokes, cooks/eats, vapes (I have two vapes). It gives me the same level of high I'd get from a pipe and it's convenient.

15. A fat spliff 2 sheets wide 1 Long and whacking about 1-2 g in it. However bongs are a close second

16. I've been forced to make apple pipes and the occasional potato pipe since my parents took my pipe and it's too cold to smoke anything rolled outside. Have to say a well made apple pipe while noobish, provides a nice smoke. I like my mflb too but it takes too long to get as high as ide like

17. Gravity bongs are beast. For me they increase the psychedelic effects like things seem more far/closer than usual. At the start i got crazy crazy tunnel vision too but that wore off. Nowadays i stick to because they are comfortable to do, even tho im wasting weed.. shit i need a good GB sesh..

18. I only use vaporizers and edibles. Why use anything else?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I love taking massive rips out of a bong nothing will beat that but joints and blunts come in a close second