Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your FAVORITE method of using Marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WildWill, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Being a city kid, there's no better way to blaze than rolling up a nice fat blunt. The blunts are literally available everywhere and it's almost ridiculous! If you knew how to roll, you were easily the cool kid in school because most people didn't. It's also quite fun hiding with your friends in local spots and places lighting up probably the smelliest way to smoke

2. yup ima city kid thats how we do. blunts.

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Personally I enjoy injecting marijuanas

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I love bongs, they get ya high. Smoother hit, and the sound is magical. Wish I could have a bong in my dorm lol

It's not peer pressure, it's just your turn.

5. Spoon bowls mostly will bust out the straight shooter every once and awhile.

6. Ever since I discovered tinctures and oils, I've become a huge fan. Although they're high on my list, there's nothing like a nice blunt. Since I don't smoke tobacco often, the leaf seems to give it a little extra kick. I only smoke them once in a while and for special occasions.

7. One hitter, or small glass piece. Back in the day, it was gravity bong all the way. EVERY one of my friends had one chilling in their room, ready to go

8. Edibles are fun , vape is alright not my fav pipe isn't too bad one hitter is alright but...
    Bong.all the way

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Bong all the way all the time there's nothing better it cleans out the smoke unlike bowls and Jays and blunts and anything where the water doesn't pasz through. It cools the smoke and you can take bigger hits a few you don't waste any that's burning off constantly.

I can smoke a g in a blunt and be decently smacked but a good in the Bong gets me fried. There's a reason for that not just big hits accurate hits. (taking the most out of them)

I read bongs allow you to absorb 80-90% of available thc and Jays 15-20% makes sense

Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they've found it.

10. Man that's a tough question.. Really, it depends on how I'm feeling I guess.

I usually smoke out of a glass bowl because its quick and easy. But if I absolutely had to choose one way to smoke forever, I'd probably choose joints. I fucking love a nice toasty joint. :smoke:

11. #911 orbweaver, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
    I'm starting to be a huge vaporizing fan, and I also like the edibles, but for me, increasingly, there's no one favorite way to get my weed, it all depends upon why I'm using it.

Serious pain, would've just stayed in bed anyway, and need to stay medicated all day/night? Edibles (I make my own medicated Nutella)

My usual nightly use, taking mj when I'm alone, or medicating? Vaporizer (I trade off between vapor bonging and using the whip) and a bowl or two of some good indica

Need to medicate in the morning for medical reasons? Vaporizer and a pinch of Jamaican lion (favorite medical strain, it's close to 1:1 cbd/thc, I like it for day use because I get the relief but the high is really short and I can get my stuff done/stay active)

Social times when I'm taking some mj with someone else and hanging out/talking/socializing? Bong and some good sativa or hybrid, taken the old fashioned way (combusted). There's just something sociable about passing the bong back and forth.

Dealing with mega pain, want to stay only lightly medicated all day, don't want to use an edible or be knocked on my ass, not near my vaporizer? Joint and some decent high-CBD weed (joint, lighter, Altoids tin = keep it in my pocket, take a puff here and there every few hours or as needed), this is basically if I'm needing to get shit done, don't expect to be near my vaporizer, and it's like that one or two days in a month where I'm in unrelenting gut twisting pain. When I can budget for an MFLB or something, I will give that a shot instead.

I'd say that medically speaking I'm a vaper 80% of the time and an eater 20%, but recreationally/socially, I'm still largely a bonger/smoker.

12. #912 SergeantMeowstein, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    I really can't decide between high-end glass and hookahs, but chose option A because I rarely get to use a hookah.

13. Doob bong blunt- depends on my mood but either one could be cosidered the best

14. Bong rips or element papers

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

15. Volcano is awesome as well

16. Bubbler > Vape > Bong > Pipe > Joint > Blunt > One hitter

17. Pipes are nice, as well as vapes. But, I'm pretty partial to bongin' it :bongin:

18. #918 Dony, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    Im more of a glass piece kinda guy. It's easy to get rid of and small.I don't like to talk about this but I don't know how to roll. I like bowls because it gets me the high im looking for. I never tried an edible before or vape. I love bongs, I don't personally own one maybe in the future. Normally when im with a group of people in my friends house, We smoke bongs and blunts

I don't mind smoking a nice joint or a blunt mix with wax oil on my patio.

19. big fat blunt :smoking: