Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your FAVORITE method of using Marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WildWill, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Its a tie between blunts and bongs, doobies are good too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. A Tropical Fusion swisher or vape

3. Spliff in a standard paper smoked through a tube glass bong   :bongin:  :lol:

4. Sublimator.

I do this everyday.

I never burn anymore. :smoke:

5. Haven't smoked from a bong in a while. I just luv joints but on the daily I prefer bowls

6. A nice ass bong will get you the highest so have to go with that, especially one that has a lot of percs and nice attachments.

7. Smoking in my glass piece after decarboxalating it at 24o f for about an hour. Time varies on how well bud was cured. My close second way, through my e vape pen with my personally made bud e juice. This crap is awesome. U can waste n get overcharged buying the stuff. Or invest a day n half n make ur own. N here a tip, if u make enuice n it come out black or green. Its garbage, u want a golden orange wax color

8. I've smoked with what I believe to be most methods of smoking, and I find I like a nice fat blunt probably once or twice a month, joints are nice because they just look like a cigarette so if you're worried about being spotted smoking, joints are the way to go. Things like gravity bongs are really nice, but I don't own one and I don't really feel like smoking from a plastic water bottle. All the other ways (vape, edibles, pipes, etc. ) I'll do if I'm offered it from someone I'm smoking with, but would never do that if I'm smoking solo.

All time favourite has to be a nice glass bong, I have a few right now and have had a lot more, my triple shroom perc aqua has to be my favourite, nothing beats it in my eyes. That is until I buy a better one I guess.. Way to long of a rant just to say a nice glass bong is my favourite but whatever haha

9. I've tried countless homemades, top-tier glass pieces, hundreds of regular glass pipes (bowls, spoons whatever), bubblers, a vape here and there, and of course joints/blunts.
    While everything was pleasing and I have owned and enjoyed many of these methods.. I still find myself settling for a nicely rolled joint. It's the ease of access for papers, art of rolling, and act of smoking that I like the best. With bongs or bowls you pack a bowl, spark it and take a few big hits. Yeah, it's smooth and it hits you hard.. but joints are nice and relaxing. I can take my time with them. I'd say blunts too but blunts have always been harsh and I smoke them mainly in group settings.
    All in all... joints get my vote.

10. Man herb to valuable to be burning like an incense. Js n bs r great for parties i think. Only time i use this option. Bongs r awesome, but a bit of a work out 3'' n over. Plus im so worried bout protecting the bong, hard to enjoy. I like just straight double blown glass pipe. If i break i wnt shed a tear. Ive shed a few tears over all the bongs ppl have broken of mine. Second prefered depending on situation. Most preferred method at times is hash oil n vape pen. This is my public.prefernce

11. Had to go OTHER.  Because Glass Pipe was includinded with Bubbler. I hate glass pipes prefer metal or wood or natural stone.

Prefered utensil is a Bubbler or SMALL water pipe, and wax/oil. For herb favorite is the bubbler, but use my old-school metal pipe 99% of the time.

12. I own 8 bongs and rigs and i dont use anything but those. If you are a heavy smoker you could understand why. Joints are wasteful, have paper and it isn't pure weed taste like some people say because it has fucking paper so obviously its not just the taste of the weed you are tasting. Blunts are straight up gross and unhealthy and 90% that claim they can roll them have no fucking idea what they are doing. I would destroy every little glass pipe in the world if if could. Those are the worst. The smoke is hot as hell you swallow ashes and ambers and it just looks grimmy and ratchet.

13. I like glass bongs with ice and blunts

14. I gotta go with "pop rocking" my girlfriend makes these little thc balls when we have a lot of weed left over from a weekend and we eat all of them but become children just curled up eating cereal watching sponge bob under a blanket

-=The Masyiah of Ganja=-

15. Love smoking joints, just feels so wasteful. Love bongs vapes and edibles forsure

16. I have 3 favorite methods and usually combine 3 for a nice high. First, I eat a double dose sativa cookie, then I smoke out of a bong, my favorite is my buddies skull bong with lots of space in it so I can take a whole bowl in one toke then finish with a philly blunt. Once the cookies kick in, I'm stoned for the whole day =)

17. Glass pipe.

18. Dabs. Medibles and of course bong ripparooskis

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

19. Affordable vaporizer + cannabutter made with already vaped bud = best value for my $$$ ever

20. Big Scientific waterpipes. Mgw, medicali, phx, illadelph etc

Sent from my Huawei-U8665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app