Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your FAVORITE method of using Marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WildWill, Jun 2, 2009.

1. ^ yess! I love dabbing and hash! But my favorite way to consume thee smoke of thee marijuanas is either from a bong or blunts

2. I like to use my glass spoon pipe but i usually find myself smoking blunts or spliffs more often.

3. Bong

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Honestly I can't choose!
    Tied between spoon pipe and bong

5. #825 Elliot Plur, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    Bubbler?

6. I like them, not my preferred method even though it's technically combining both

7. Bong

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. glass pipe once in a while, glass tube bong

9. Gotta say edibles are my new love...last such a long time.The high is way better and no munchies for me.

10. I love using my one-hitter that has a grinder on the end. Works good for me because it saves weed better and I need to save as much as i can and as much money as I don't always have both that much

11. Well considering I read like 5 pages of responses in the dark while hitting my vape and not getting bored means I must chose my vape for conviemce and discreetness Also because I can just turn it off and slip it away from my bed and go right to sleep no need to empty it or clean till the morning:)

The Vape life is the only life for me.

12. Hot Knives

13. #834 illabreezy, May 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2014
    Honestly not even a question for me at all. I really do enjoy a dab from a nice rig or a rip from a glass piece, but honestly, a honey-coated l is the only way to go for me. There's just something different about the way it makes you feel compared to other methods of smoking. That's how I started, I guess, so that's how I like it.

I do like how long a dab lasts though... One hit and you're good for hours.

14. I love a nice bubbler

15. High grade water pipes and raw papers for life.

16. Dabbing the fuck out

Sent from my ZTE_N9511 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Vape bong  :bongin: 

:laughing:

18. As of today, bongs.

As of next week when I try my first vape, we'll see!