Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your FAVORITE method of using Marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WildWill, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Who voted "Other" and what was your other?

2. Volcano for sure

3. D'oh!! i clicked glass tube bong instead of high end bong any way i can fix my vote.:rolleyes:

4. Nope, can't change it, sorry

5. Small pipe. By far and large my favourite method. I have a vendetta against bongs, Joints are wasteful, blunts are fun but not my prefered method, vapes are expensive and not portable enough, one-hitters aren't good sit-down smokes... my mini-spoon is all I need. Pure taste, easy to transport and hide, quick to pack, easy to pass around, it's got everything I need.

6. How are joints wasteful? :confused:

7. man i usually use a small glass pipe but i love using a bong so much more, so thats what i chose.
    my favorite way of being high would be brownies, but hey, its not fun to eat brownies lol.

8. I just like to smoke it.

9. For me it would be this in no order, because it depends on my mood:
    Standard joint
    Vaporizer
    Sugary edibles
    Glass bong

10. Joints are wasteful compared to a bong/vaporizer. So much smoke goes into the room instead of the lungs. If you were to smoke a joints worth of weed in a bong, you would get almost twice as high, and even more so if you vaporized it.

11. Well, I been smokin mostly joints for 28 years now and have smoked bongs and pipes and all that too but have never noticed that I get any more high off of one than I do the other....guess I musta wasted a lot of weed by now, but, oh well... I'm still gonna stick with my joints....had a mishap many years ago and lost a lung, so I don't care much for smoking out of something that damn near chokes me to death...lol

12. Glass tube bong
    Glass pipes/bubblers
    Gravity bong
    Blunt
    Joint
    Sugary edibles
    Homemade bong - multiple use
    Homemade bong - one use
    Small/micro pipes

That's everything I've used cannabis out of, in order of what I enjoyed

13. I love my first pipe, 16th bday present.

14. Bong all the way.

only because I haven't tried a vaporizer yet. blunts and joints are good with friends but bongs are always good. I've hit many pipes but I don't own one. Bongs never did me any wrong

15. Well, if I had to pick ONE way to smoke...it's be a nice GonG bong with a few percs and a diffuser. Nothing gets me baked as a cake faster than some lung-busting bong hits.

Close second would be a well-rolled joint. Shitty joints are the worst, but nothing beats a good one. The classiest, tastiest way to smoke weed.

16. definitely blunts...i just love them. glass is more efficient but "special joints" are my favorite to smoke

17. Over 300 votes, I'm impressed. But I know there could be more...

Oooh post 2000

18. Treewrap
    my friend told me its healthier than regular papers...

19. its a tie between bong with ice and blunt. but i went with ice bong.

20. It's because edibles are the most efficient way of consuming thc.

For me a nice glass bong with 1-2 percs on it.
    I <3 my governmint :p