Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your FAVORITE method of using Marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WildWill, Jun 2, 2009.

1. L's or 3 Papes.
    The only way to go :D

2. Did you mention a chillum?

Don't use one personally, but some of my old Dutch friends used to.
    I enjoy a fatty as well, usually rolled with white zz's, but usually smoke out of a small bowl when I'm alone bowlin up.

3. A chillum I would consider a small pipe.

4. Wow, High End Glass took a BIG jump - very interesting.

Here's my biggest issue with high end glass:

Why spend that much money on a piece unless you get FANTASTIC MJ to smoke out of it? I mean, sure I get great stuff and I'm happy with my glass, but I don't have a Roor or anything like that. I don't see much of a difference between high end glass and regular glass.

That's just me.

Keep the responses coming.

5. I chose glass tube bong, although I DO love a good joint!

I love my vaporizer, but not as much as smoking (unfortunately)

6. I chose small pipe, because they are good in home or party setting and my favorite piece is my friends italian wooden pipe that has five pieces to it. If it weren't for that though I would have chosen blunts for sure, because I love putting some tender love and care into them, taking time to roll a good one and all is relaxing to me.

7. Peach Games and White Owls all day.

8. spoon or bong
    yet to try a vape

9. Depends on the situation for me really. To me blunts are for sharing so if I got more than 1-2 people smoking with me...I feel its easier to roll up a cigarillo than trying to pass around a bong or a bowl that cashes and needs to be reloaded. If I'm by myself and I wanna get high, but still do shit that needs to be done...glass pipe is the way to go...I also don't mind using a glass pipe if theres only 1-2 more people with me...conserves weed. If I wanna get super baked because I just bought some funny ass movie or a tight video game I go with glass bong...as even after seven years of smoking a good glass bong blast will still get me straight up fried...I rarely get to do that though as I usually have so much shit to do. I also dont mind sharing a bong with one or two of my buds.

Blunts are also good on the go...smoke'em in your car and you can easily dispose of it if need be...glass pipes and bongs are added heat and harder to get rid of them boys turn the lights on on you. So, honestly my favorite ways to smoke are glass pipes/bongs, but In actuality I tend to smoke more blunts for nothing more than conveince. As I'm so paranoid that I rarely let my pipes and bongs leave my dorm room.

Sadly, after all these years smoking I still haven't had a chance to try out a vaporizerI hear its the fucking shit though. Everything else on the list though...been there done that.

10. I definetly love the ole glass tube, but i dont know if any one mentioned the hotknife technique, also very unforgettable

11. blunts all day

12. I use a pipe most often just because it's easiest. Above all I enjoy taking some major rips off a nice bong. I will roll a joint from time to time though with my smokin' buddy.

13. i'd have to say a nice blunt or multiple joints is pretty sweet, but i would rather smoke a hard hitting bong just because it gets me pretty baked.

14. Agreed. I also love how ditchable they are if you're smoking on the run.

15. When i'm out with more people, i love blunts.

when i'm at home im rollin standard j's. i voted for the joint. =] i smoke atleast 3-4 a day.

16. Nothin' beats a good 'ol spliff :smoking:

17. My favorite is still my first. a plain ole glass spoon. simple and yummy and theres a look for everyone.:D

18. Though I'd have to say my favorite is just the classic glass spoon, I love making things to smoke out of at my house, so I know exactly what you're talkin about.

19. At 200 votes I would not have expected that High End Vapes would have the same number of votes as homemade bong. Just goes to show...different people...different preferences.

20. A fat london spliff gets me off my ass!

Fat coned!