Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where does marijuana grow naturally?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ShinyTokin, Jun 1, 2009.

1. marijuana grows naturally and rapidly all over western asia and india. the hindu kush mountains is where natrual kush plants grow. hints where we get the name kush from.

2. Wow man really you think hemp is gonna grow naturally in your yard? That's pretty stupid. You would have to plant seeds first

3. i heard it grows like crazy in afghanistan and the middle east

4. its ditch weed im pretty sure you can smoke that

5. hes obviously being sarcastic did you not catch the ha at the end? :rolleyes:

6. your referring to thistles, marijuana does not grow naturally alone side of the road, people would be all over that, that statement is completely untrue sorry to burst your bubble

7. Haha, niiiiiiiceeeeeee!

I read somewhere once that Cannabis grows naturally in the states bordering the Gulf of Mexico

8. why is that so hard to believe? ive seen shitty feral weed plants growing along the sides of roads. where there one plant. theres usually alot more hidden somewhere.

9. I know a few places in Ontario, Canada. Although I think they may actually be from grow-ops past.

10. In Africa. I forgot the strain but it's called like something gold. Saw it while watching the cannibus cup they did a special on it about some guy going around the world finding seeds

11. Oh and also in Jamaica, you can find videos on YouTube of fields and fields of natural growing weed plants

12. You are a god among insects. :smoking:

13. Lol bro, true story. Was trekking in Nepal with a Sherpa (surprisingly uncommon in nepal) and we passed by little small village farms with it growing all the time. Eventually he asked one of the families if he could smell it when I asked about it, and he ripped off a huge branch and put it in his bag. Said it was for his buddy, but ya right

14. #34 drummerben04, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    So yeah Wild Cannabis is hemp. It's rare to find virgin females growing wild but I'm sure it exists somewhere over the rainbow.

15. ive wondered this too for a while. wenahaone and yomanitsme explained it well. thanks

16. My village in Lebanon is pretty much the pot-village of the whole country hah

Sent from Neptune

17. #37 420Juggalo610, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    Jamacia no bullshit places like Peter Tosh's memorial