Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

relafen

• Please log in to reply

roids

roids

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
So i just got 3 NABUMETONE 500 MG, 93 on one side 15 on the other when i was supposed to be getting 3 vicodins. is there any recreational value similar to vic or should i just count this as a loss($9) so its not that bad?

Sorry relafen is a certain script name for nabumetone

Edited by roids, 31 May 2009 - 11:49 PM.
Sorry relafen is a script name for nabumetone. It doesnt say relafen on the pill, its just nabumetone

Similar Topics: relafen     x

roids

roids

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
any1?

WakkyTabbaky

WakkyTabbaky

Blacked Out

• Registered Upgraded
  • 838 posts
It is a Roxicet, Same thing as hydro basically. Chew it up and swallow, dont snort it cuz of APAP/Tylonol

roids

roids

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

It is a Roxicet, Same thing as hydro basically. Chew it up and swallow, dont snort it cuz of APAP/Tylonol

when i looked it up it came up as nabumetone on pill identifier website, it doesnt look like a roxicet so idk if i should take it

AimedForDeath

AimedForDeath

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 7,079 posts

I'm pretty sure that isn't Roxi....

Not to mention Roxi's are OxyCodone, not Hydrocodone... but difference there man... Thats like comparing schwag to dank.

roids

roids

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
idk i think im just not gonna buy from this guy anymore, he sells bud and has never ripped me off before but still 1 time is to many

head dead

head dead

Ganja Smuggler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 945 posts
It isn't a drug you can get high off of. It is an anti-inflammatory with no rec. benifits.

roids

roids

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

It isn't a drug you can get high off of. It is an anti-inflammatory with no rec. benifits.

thats what i was thinking kinda like a strong ibuprofen or something, guess ill save em for a headache or somthin, this kinda pisses me off

thebigd^

thebigd^

I know because of KRS-ONE

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,055 posts
I have Crohn's and I take anti-inflammatory drugs. There is no reason to even possibly take Relafen for any sort of buzz what-so ever. And what the fuck? Use it for a headache? Rofl. That's a joke. It is a completely different kind of drug bro.

WakkyTabbaky

WakkyTabbaky

Blacked Out

• Registered Upgraded
  • 838 posts
Yo im sorry i told you it was roxy, Thats just what came up when i searched.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users