Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

how long after vicodin can I take xanax?

• Please log in to reply

SnortIt

SnortIt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 917 posts
Title's pretty straight forward. I appreciate it, it's Friday night and I already took some somas/vics at 11 this morning when can I take some bars?

everace

everace

• Registered Upgraded
  • 181 posts
uhhh you should be good. be careful though. don't mix alcohol with opiates and benzos. benzos and opiates together should be fine though, just watch your dosing and know what you're doing.

be safe man

XxnickpwnsxX

XxnickpwnsxX

OG Boxer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,392 posts
benzos and opiates are NOT safe its a quick way to get respiratory failure or heart failure, at low doses sometimes its relativley safe but id wait till the high is gone or almost gone then take the xanies

MajorStoner

MajorStoner

a friend of Errl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,297 posts
You should be fine at this point, it's been 7 hours so the Vicodin/Soma have pretty much been metabolized already so taking Xanax won't overtax your liver.

PiLLPoPiN_MoFo

PiLLPoPiN_MoFo

Imma PIll Poppin' Animal

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
Well I have a high opiate tolerance so I take them together at the same time so it diff for everyone. I also took a shot of southern comfort it's been 4hrs and I feel normal.

Maxtasy

Maxtasy

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
back then my friend and I found a bottle of hydracodone and xanax, we always mixed it.
we were fine, just puked alot through out the day. prolly cause we took VERY large amounts days ina row. gah i miss it. have fun!! :smoke:

everace

everace

• Registered Upgraded
  • 181 posts
i love taking 1-2 bars and 30-40mgs of vicodin. loooove that feeling. know your limits though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users