Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

minty smelling weed

• Please log in to reply

whatyoulookinat

whatyoulookinat

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
i bought some bud the other day from my usual hook up but he say he got some new stuf so i just bought two grams to try it out.he said they were beasters but when i picked it up it smelled really minty is this normal for a certain kind of weed. it had red hairs and a lot of crystals. it was really good but i dont kno what its called and he didnt have a name for it.

Similar Topics: minty smelling weed     x

whatyoulookinat

whatyoulookinat

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
anyone?

ATXsouljah

ATXsouljah

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 323 posts
so you have already came to the conclusion that it is real weed and gets u high? all u want is the strain?

whatyoulookinat

whatyoulookinat

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
yea its real... i just didnt kno if it was normal for it to smell minty

SDVP

SDVP

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,325 posts
prolly stuck somethin in there to make it smell

Nmarino17

Nmarino17

Global123

• Registered Upgraded
  • 102 posts
Hmmm, common issue, You know it may have very well been involved in some type of minty doing ha.
Sorry :smoke:

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts
Cannabis can take on many flavors and smells, including minty. It's all a matter of genetics and how it was grown.

j4ck3l

j4ck3l

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
I have similar weed. I really noticed the smell today after a few hours of putting it in an empty pill bottle. When I opened it to get some bud to blaze, it really hit me. I'm not complaining though. I don't love the taste, but it gets me quite baked :)

MateChocolate

MateChocolate

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
I actually have had something like this or maybe even the same and both times were very fire. Today I copped a half and I was pleasantly surprised that along with a fresh, minty, evergreen, smell it had an incredible amount of trichromes and it was very well cured because the buds were very healthy and the smoke and high was super smooth.

We should develop a new strain name guys :smoke:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users