help accidental grow so im sticking with it

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by cloudsstar, May 29, 2009.

1. you guys are retards lol
    that is a MJ plant. straight up.
    not a good strain. but its a marijuana plant for damn sure.
    i cant believe you dont see it

2. That's mj.
    I had bad experiences with miracle gro. It killed almost all the plants
    I used it with.
    On another note, I had a plant that looked like that and it was great couchlock weed.
    Good luck I can't wait to see how it turns out.

3. this is a marijuana plant, i dont know why even cantharis thinks it isnt though, its fairly obvious from all but the very first pictures that it is cannabis

4. Grass or not stop moving it, every picture it seems it is in a diff locale. Also out of all the pics it seems there is sunshine directly on the plant only a few times, yet light every where else. Is that just your shadow in the pics? Give it some sunlight please, before you start diagnosing nutrient deficiencies. I'm not insulting you at all, I respect the effort but most of the pics are useless and blurry. Are you a good sketcher bc that may be more helpful than most of the images. I will admit the first set of pics did not look like MJ (original pics#2, WTF is going on there?), the alternation of the leaves and growth sites looked suspect, but the later pics look more in order with a maturing plant. Good luck and hope you harvest some nice green.

5. Actually, I have recanted. More recent pics confirm it is MJ, albeit with a very twisted stem.

6. very curious to see how this creature turns out..

7. This thread has made me smile and giggle so hard, HA

fucking that plant is a swamp monster. I cant wait to see some bigger pics. OMG crazyiness

It would be funny if its some crazy dank and like 30% THC and 2% CBN ,

PWNTED? prolly not but i can dream that this ugly beast becomes something.

-BH

8. You know what I find funny. How a lot of who claim to be "Experts" could not ever tell this was a dope plant from the git go. Then come over to my post dealing w/ late planting late and telling me it won't work. Some experts huh?

9. Subscribing to this thread. It's like a lottery. Only instead of money, mutant weed.

10. Do you have updated pictures because that has to be atleast somewhat close to flowering.

11. #51 blacka_kush, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
    ya shes looking good sorry internet was down for a bit but hear are the pics of her now :D sorry for the long wait,the pics are from 3 days ago i will put more up 2 mar to show the colors in it the purples in it are so deep now

Attached Files:

12. sorry dis is clouds used my gals account to make the post

13. Nice, you got a freak of nature right there. Ide pick off those dead leaves if I were you. She looks pretty good though.

14. Because most plant grow with 2 small round leaves and 2 pointed ones as sproutlings, even then, alot of plants look like marijuana plants, have you ever seen a Japanese maple, their leaves look very close to a marijuana leaf. Cockass

15. I still can't tell if that's weed or not...

16. You did take some clones right?

17. you guys are all cruel doesn't matte what others think if it works for you than let it be you are in need of P in those pics. for the none belivers there are buds on those pics. We need to try to help each other not push them away
    :):):hello::hello:

18. Yea good luck to OP.

All the haters calling your plant ugly and 'not weed' need to go hate somewhere else. If you don't have something but negativity to contribute we don't want it, trust me.

19. that is one cool looking plant!

20. there is this one plant i know, never could find its name, but could always smell it in the breeze up in daytona beach on a few streets, smells JUST LIKE some danks, makes you think someone sparked up a bowl right next to you.