Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does a dime of Kush cost?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by White Smoke, May 29, 2009.

1. a dime in chicago will actuly get you .4 thats why i get a dub ($20 sack) witch gets me .8 but dealer hooks me up i get 1.4

2. lucky ass people.

a dime here is any size (usually .4 or .5) of anything (from dirt to dank) for $10

3. Here a dime is $10 worth of weed, and that would be around .5G-.7G of dank.

4. A dime is kush could be any sized bag for 10 dollars. A dime around here though is usually .5, but for kush .5 might run you 15 :\.

5. Doesn't "dime" mean $10 sack? :confused:

You should get no less than .5 of head buds for $10.

6. where do you live in florida? In the south, a dime is 0.7gs of crip (slang for real good weed, along with kush) and a dime is 10 bucks

7. Most people around the hood where i live only refer to Rego as a dime because of the 10 dollar price, otherwise if they are talking about kush they just sell per G. 10 would get you around .5g of dank out here but then you have to hope the dealer actually weighs that shit out and doesnt rip you. Its easier just to get a G and get a hook up for 20.
    Happy 420 homies:smoking::smoking::smoking:

8. i dime means ten dollars. people are giving u terrible advice. id guess if it really is kush itd be .6