stoner sayings

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mexicanmustache, May 17, 2004.

1. i know a guy who always say things like "SHMEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! shmeekidy shmaaaaaaa, Shma SHMA shma shma SHMAAAAAAAAAAAA!" kinda creepy.

there's a newfie saying that works "Das booty der doggie"

2. havent you noticed when your smoking with people who are just starting out they always say that was good weed no matter how bad it is, this on time this guy was smoking with me and i was like are you feeling it and he is like i dont know i dont know i dont know what im feeling man and he started drooling kinda weird, by the way i havent smoked with him since

3. A good saying that I use with a group of mates is 'sort your life out' and we burst out laughing cos it was originally said by a nonstoner mate of ours. the irony is hes the one in a dead end job.

4. Kashuvawantoo...This was my mates attempt at "Cause they should want too" Or Just "barry cold noodle water" the same mate who drunk cold noodle water...payed him out for awhile

5. shabawabashinkdadido ?

6. "O shit, man that shit was good. O shit, I am fucked up. Lets go hit that shit again."

I always so that.

7. Turn up the music and shut the phuck up!!!

8. schlong- long penis
    schlort- short penis (We made this up stoned!!!)

9. Shfifty Five! Shhhfffiiiiifffttyyy five!

10. Some funny words I've come across (I don't know if any of these will be sensored): assface, dicksmash, and scrotumbruiser.

11. scorotum bruiser sounds funny.

12. uhuh, nope fine, never again...

13. when im in the mood to hit a bong =>"Im feeling kinda bongish" (from that one ol' banned guy)

"pass the bong"

perfectomundo

14. bacon, cheeseburger, pickle

15. i got a bunch a friend with weed is a friend indeed , this is what happens when you smoke the majiaua, why play sports when you can pack bowls but the others i want to keep a secret oh yeah there is the one below

16. "Y-y-you're crazy...." "THE COLORS. THE FVCKIN COLORS!"

17. there's always that famous word you learn in college/where ever.....: "eer" + (pass) hehehe

18. na we watch south park or aquatine that shits funny

19. "damn i want a big booty black chick right now" is what i always say.

one day, ill have one.