Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's it mean when your throat doesn't burn mywhen you toke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jonhop09, May 28, 2009.

1. hahahaha I lol'd so hard
    +rep

2. Hahaha oh my that's my new signature.

3. It means your shit's weak

4. Man! You guys are killing me on this thread. Too funny.:)

5. Every time you experience a random battle, and defeat a bowl, you gain experience. As this experience adds up, occasionally you'll level up. As you level up, the bowl does less damage to you.

Come on. You know how this works.

6. it means you're using a bong.

7. ha. love it.

8. Fucking awesome.

9. I think the burning is a sign that your overloading the bowl with flame. It seems when you use less fire from the lighter and more from the burning the weed to smoke your bowl it doesnt burn as much.

10. No. It does not.

11. lol...so true. I like this idea.:D

12. yes!!

13. i know its got nout to do with this thread but everyone keeps saying "dank" weed what does it mean? iv only ever heard dink weed and that means shit weed

14. Fail.

15. it means you're not a pussy anymore.

16. Well it could be the way you're smoking it, because bongs and glass involving liquids cool the smoke. Also your throat may be getting used to it, also the more you smoke the more phlegm, which thickens the barrier between your throat tissue and the smoke. Or it could just be the weed. Usually the higher the quality the less it burns. However i once had some regs that felt like water going down my throat, it was the least harsh bud i have ever smoked. I wish i knew what it was called.

17. this^^

18. It's tolerance,that's all,don't trip on it:p

19. damn dude... sounds you're like fiending for some coke or something, take a breather man, ha.

20. Get out of the seasoned tokers thread. Ask in the noobie thread and you will be helped. (Tip: Read and follow the forum rules. Also read the title of the forum :rolleyes:)