Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

What's it mean when your throat doesn't burn mywhen you toke?

• Please log in to reply

jonhop09

jonhop09

Buddha

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Is it something with the weed or does weed burn less the more you smoke?

Raoul Duke II

Raoul Duke II

I want to be this guy

• Gold Member
  • 1,007 posts

BrizzlyBear

BrizzlyBear

Blazing The Green

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,577 posts
It probably means you've got used to the smoke.

Kurt2k

Kurt2k

• Registered Upgraded
  • 450 posts
I don't know.

I've been smoking for 10 years and every time it's different. Most of the time I won't cough. Sometimes I cough and my throat gets a slight irritation. Once in a while I take ONE hit and my throat hurts more than getting kicked in the balls.

scott01gt

scott01gt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 157 posts
it means you have better weed than the last weed you smoked haha

dankers hill SD

dankers hill SD

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 225 posts

Is it something with the weed or does weed burn less the more you smoke?

WTF????? First off your thread starter doesnt even = english. Second your second question is retarted, of course it burns less the more you smoke it, ITS CALLED CASHING THE BOWL!! errrr maybe you meant when YOU burn you hurt your pansyyy lungs the first time, IDK. Its like a calus, it only gets stronger with wear until you suddenly become old and wellll that shit just tends to happen with old age.

Edited by dankers hill SD, 28 May 2009 - 04:18 AM.

Kraminator

Kraminator

• Registered Upgraded
  • 146 posts

WTF????? First off your thread starter doesnt even = english. Second your second question is retarted, of course it burns less the more you smoke it, ITS CALLED CASHING THE BOWL!! errrr maybe you meant when YOU burn you hurt your pansyyy lungs the first time, IDK. Its like a calus, it only gets stronger with wear until you suddenly become old and wellll that shit just tends to happen with old age.

damn, this guy is trippin
  • ElendGold likes this

Kurt2k

Kurt2k

• Registered Upgraded
  • 450 posts
"Retarted" is my favorite part.

dankers hill SD

dankers hill SD

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 225 posts

damn, this guy is trippin

hahahahaahha forrr shureeeeeee.

BIG UPS FELLOW CALI HEAD!

Djoint

Djoint

Probably tokin' right now

• Gold Member
  • 529 posts

indica_420

indica_420

Chillin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 207 posts
Trippin', indeed.

dankers hill SD

dankers hill SD

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 225 posts
WTF??? i must be trippin if i cant understand: "Re: What's it mean when your throat doesn't burn mywhen you toke?" WTF is "mywhen"? some sort of ching chang chong talk?

Nah- Im Shwayze

Nah- Im Shwayze

gentleman? yes ma'am!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 228 posts
yeah bro either you didnt get a good hit or youre just used to it. My throat doesnt hurt when i smoke anymore...

fenix420

fenix420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,925 posts

WTF??? i must be trippin if i cant understand: "Re: What's it mean when your throat doesn't burn mywhen you toke?" WTF is "mywhen"? some sort of ching chang chong talk?

You see kids, this is why we don't drink our own urine.
  • ElendGold likes this

dankers hill SD

dankers hill SD

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 225 posts

You see kids, this is why we don't drink our own urine.

sorry bro ive never drank my own urine and i have no idea what the side effects are. But thank you for enlightening me.
I just had to go back and read over all your previous posts to realize that you drink glassfulls of your own urine before posting on here. you should try vitamin water.

saltwatercowboy

saltwatercowboy

Caveman

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
wow the poor guy was simply asking us a question, and dankers comes in here makin' him look like a dumbass.

the more you smoke, the less it burns. at least ive found that to be true for me.

kindbuds

kindbuds

Friend of the Devil

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,239 posts
haha i am high as hell and i thought he meant does the weed itself burn less the more you smoke and in my head i was like "no you jackass, you have to burn the weed to smoke it" then i realized does it just burn your throat less... so now i realize that the dumbass is me... but its ok im lit.

now for my attempt at an answer... different weeds are more or less smooth. dank is usually very smooth. schwag obviously is on the other end of the spectrum but you never know. sometimes dank can be harsh and sometimes schwag can be smooth as hell. i think sore throats has to do with the temp of the smoke and obviously the amount of extra chemicals and shit thats in it. and maybe how much extra air you breath in with your hit.

David5534

David5534

• Registered Upgraded
  • 900 posts
I think its because your throat gets covered with a thicker spit after you been smoking for a bit and makes a protective layer so it doesn't burn as bad (maybe some of the smoke/resin mixes with the spit in your throat?) but it only happens with certain types of bud.

Aussie420

Aussie420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
Is this an English class or a weed forum? FFS, some people just have to pick out the smallest shit to hate on. I understood the title well enough.
Does anyone know of a cannabis forum for adults? Please let me know if you do. I've tried this forum for a while and even in the seasoned tokers section there is way to much childish bullshit for my liking. So much for weed bringing people together, it's no wonder the herb isn't legal yet. Shit, even the fucktard prohibitionists stick together better than this group.

fenix420

fenix420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,925 posts

sorry bro ive never drank my own urine and i have no idea what the side effects are. But thank you for enlightening me.
I just had to go back and read over all your previous posts to realize that you drink glassfulls of your own urine before posting on here. you should try vitamin water.

Keyboard warriors at their finest. Smoke some and chill out. You're just trippin' that's all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users