Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Bathroom Grow

• Please log in to reply

musuron

musuron

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
I had a pretty good novice setup in my previous house, but I dont have the ability to grow in my current living situation. In the fall, Im going to be relocating for a job, and one of the things Im focusing my housing search on is the ability to create a good grow setup.

Anyways, on to my question. Have any of you grown in a basement bathroom?

I though it would be a good location to grow in for several reasons.

Lightproof-- usually there are no windows in a basement bathroom. That would help with smell too.

Security-- it´s easy to switch up the passage doorknob for a more secure lock.

Anonymity-- A basement bathroom could be passed off as a closet or storage space that I rarely use.

Plumbing-- Easy access to water and sewage.

Ventilation-- If there is an existing exhaust vent, it would make ventilation easier

If there is a decent shower stall, I might even convert that into my flowering area by lightproofing it and using the remaining space as a veg area.

Any ideas?