The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Amitriptyline hcl will it fuck me up

• by nikili
  • May 25 2009 04:09 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• nikili
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 112 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:09 PM

will it fuck me up
Replies (6)

• Banned

• ISTANDALONE
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:04 PM

google/erowid

• Keeper of the Box

• HomerK
  • Gold Member
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:17 PM

If you take too much more than your recommended dose, it can kill you. So, yes, I would say it can fuck you up.

• Banned

• mac_user
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 172 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:18 PM

i railed some of those one time. and then smoked. it was horrible basically. passed the fuck out and it was just hella fuckin weird. back in my retard days.

• Lights & music on my mind

• Genocidal
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 147 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:47 PM

I'm prescribed these as an anti-depressant, and they really help for that, but they won't get you high. Sorry.

• bigwill2010
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 798 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:38 PM

It's the tricyclic antidepressant Elavil. It will make you tired. Not a happy-benzo tired, but a sedated, blah tired. No fun.

• I know because of KRS-ONE

• thebigd^
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:47 PM

Honestly, I'm not going to call you a desperate person for trying to get fucked up on Amitriptyline, because.. dude.. ive been there, done that.

In general my philosophy is never, never, never.. EVER fuck with Anti-Psychotic's to get a high effect from them, just because of the underlying dangers that come with them.

I took three, ten milligram blue pills. Now, I've tried just about every anti-psychotic to try and grab a recreational effect, but this drug.. fucked my world up.

It caused extreme depression, extreme paranoia (unlike any parinoia I have ever come across) and extreme thoughts of sucidie. Because of the depression it caused me I started to drink on it, mistake. This made me feel 100% more enraged/crazy/psychotic/depressed.. and horribly, suicidal.

I do not reccomend you trying this drug.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users