Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Coffee to pass Urine Test...

• Please log in to reply

benleyd19tx

benleyd19tx

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello,
Ok, my friend is a pretty avid pot smoker (about 4-5 times a week @ about 3-4 hits a session of hydroponic weed about medium thc content for texas region) and he used to be on probation and was required to submit to urine analysis 2 times a week while he was smoking like this, sometimes gettting really high. However he has this routine to pass that has worked for him time after time....(must have because he's not in jail..lol) He first does this about 4-5 hours before he has to take the test. Routine goes like this: 5-7 or the early morning hours of the test on an empty stomach, take morning piss, then brew FOLGER's coffee (morning blend or other high caffiene) and drink probably 8 cups worth, basically drink coffee the whole time while trying to urinate as often as possible. Now, This guy is about 6'1" and only like 145 lbs. He's really skinny, so that may help, but he's done this while high and the day after getting real high as well. But it still worked!! I have no idea why that would be so effective.
He seems to think it flushes you a little, and also dilutes the urine without being all water so as to fail due to dilution or maybe that coffee just goes right through you and doesn't absorb much or any thc metabolites in the process.

I wanted to know if there is any other instance of this working for anyone else, and also any possible explanation for why it helps so much. Also, I just got on probation, and smoke
maybe 3 times a week @ about 2 or 3 hits of lower level hydroponic weed.) Now, i'm 5'11" and about 195 lbs. I have a lot of muscle, but a little chubb on my stomach and chest. I've been working out 3-4 times a week and have a pretty high metabolism and a higher tolerance (1 hit does nothing 2 gets me a noticable buzz from TX hydro). I was wanting to know if this might still help me within 7 days. He bet his computer it'll work so.... ya know.
- benleyd19tx@yahoo.com

Cornflake

Cornflake

Grass is Greener

• Old School
  • 1,221 posts
You could probably find this in a search but...
Drinking water is a whole load healthier for ya than drinking 8 cups of coffee. An effective method (though I've not tried it myself) is drinking 1/2 gallon of water (or enough to fully dilute the piss) and then taking vitamin B-12 supplements to give your piss some colour. Coffee might work but it's certainly not very good for ya.

benleyd19tx

benleyd19tx

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
eh coffee's been shown to help reduce the risk of cancers in general, so that's one upside. I forgot to put that he drinks coffee regularly anyway. Like 2 cups throughout the day. He said that once he hadn't smoked in almost a month, got locked up in juvenile detention and they tested him. He failed that test!! then he does this trick to pass the one for the probabtion they put him on, and after smoking every day that weekand being high the day of, and it works every time. I still can't figure out why. I'm going to get tested for my probation (a rather cheap county, building's in the ghetto region/korea town in dallas so they probably won't be using any real great tests.) I have seven days until the test. It's may now, i havn't smoke at all in april, and about 3 times in may about 3 hits each time, last time was yesterday and the other two 4 days ago and the other around the 1st of may. Any idea what my chances are..?

THC101

THC101

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,402 posts
niacin, take 3-4 the day before your test, but make sure to take them once and hour, because if u take that much you will feel like total shit

HYDROCAKE

HYDROCAKE

Jesus Hates Me

• Registered Upgraded
  • 275 posts
I could see it working with this guy, especially because of his weight and all. Pissing coffee or water uncontrollably from drinking nonstop obviously has less chance of collecting thc on its way out because its not inside of you for a long amount of time.
Coffee has been known to be used to wrap around dope while smuggling to hide the smell.
Personally i wouldnt try it officially until i tested it first.
Most stores around here sell drug tests in the pharmacy: $10 for thc tests, $20 for cocaine, and even more for a test for multiple drugs.
If you do decide to try this, exercise, sweat, stay away from fatty foods (if any food) and drink a couple of gallons of water aday if not more(fruit juices with lots of acid help also). Literally glass after glass, as much as you can handle, pissing every 10minutes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users