cocaine and weed in a joint?

Discussion in 'General' started by pieman615, May 25, 2009.

1. hey everyone my friend has come across a joint thats got cocaine in it and ive never had it

has anyone ever tried this?

also what would the effect be

thanks rep+ for answers :)

2. I think it's a waste of coke, If you want to smoke coke you gotta cook it into crack and then smoke it.

3. Iv done it before when i had some coke left over. Can't say it did anything apart from maybe bubble and crack a bit.

When i used to be on coke quite a lot, after lining up i would lick down my cig and roll it on the left over coke. Used to call it a party cig.

4. I don't think that will cook the coke enough...I say just rub some inside your nostrils and lips, that still works or just snort it...

5. Most of the coke is wasted when you do that. Very little gets vaporized; most is destroyed.

6. #6 ihugtrees, May 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2009
    very true. much more effective is to pack a chillum and put coke on top of that, then ever so carefully light it without burning anything in the bowl. this allows you to vaporize maybe 2 or 3 hits that'll have you feelin like richard pryor, depending how much you put in.

7. Eh. I don't do it anymore but if I wanted to smoke cocaine I properly freebased it, and I'm NOT talking about that nasty crack stuff :)

8. i never would have suspected OSG of cocaine use.

you sir have tipped my world on its axis.

9. wuuuu banga. bowl of some coca puffs.

freebase that shit. or grab some baking soda and rock up.

your better off throwing some wet in the blunt and getting goofy. way cheaper.

10. The list of drugs I've tried reads like the index to Erowid. It's been a long time though since I've used anything I cannot grow myself. That leaves a LOT of room for fun because there are all sorts of wonderful things you can grow ;)

11. Do you cultivate shrooms? I've heard it's fairly easy if you maintain a stable temperature and sterility.

12. You are the last person who I expected to smoke coke!

13. OSG, let's get an opium grow underway. ;)

14. A blunt with coke in it....is a PDogg or a Twiggy.
    hahaha
    i hear they fuck you up

15. Hmmm... I see myself making a thread on what drugs have you used in the general section and calling OSG out?

Seriously though? why smoke cocaine when you can snort it and the effects would be much higher?

16. OSG, you're always a boxful of surprises, sir. :hello:

17. When I was a little kid, my parents told me that black guys going out to shoot people would smoke crack-laced weed blunts.

I was very sheltered as a child :(

18. I missed my window for it this year. It likes low 60's for temp. I've grown quite a few poppies in my day ;)

19. yea i sprinkle some in a blunt back in they day. make it like powder tho and spread it right