Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

cocaine and weed in a joint?

• Please log in to reply

pieman615

pieman615

lets poke some smot

• Registered Upgraded
  • 779 posts
hey everyone my friend has come across a joint thats got cocaine in it and ive never had it

has anyone ever tried this?

also what would the effect be

thanks rep+ for answers :)

Guest_DMOB12_*

Guest_DMOB12_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
I think it's a waste of coke, If you want to smoke coke you gotta cook it into crack and then smoke it.

M369

M369

Super Mod

• Super Moderator
  • 19,782 posts

redchrons

redchrons

The wind began to howl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,960 posts
I don't think that will cook the coke enough...I say just rub some inside your nostrils and lips, that still works or just snort it...

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts
Most of the coke is wasted when you do that. Very little gets vaporized; most is destroyed.

ihugtrees

ihugtrees

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,844 posts

Most of the coke is wasted when you do that. Very little gets vaporized; most is destroyed.

very true. much more effective is to pack a chillum and put coke on top of that, then ever so carefully light it without burning anything in the bowl. this allows you to vaporize maybe 2 or 3 hits that'll have you feelin like richard pryor, depending how much you put in.

Edited by ihugtrees, 25 May 2009 - 03:04 PM.

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts

very true. much more effective is to pack a chillum and put coke on top of that, then ever so carefully light it without burning anything in the bowl.

Eh. I don't do it anymore but if I wanted to smoke cocaine I properly freebased it, and I'm NOT talking about that nasty crack stuff :)

túrin turambar

túrin turambar

(OO=[][]=OO)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,516 posts
i never would have suspected OSG of cocaine use.

you sir have tipped my world on its axis.

KAdernal

KAdernal

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,033 posts
wuuuu banga. bowl of some coca puffs.

freebase that shit. or grab some baking soda and rock up.

your better off throwing some wet in the blunt and getting goofy. way cheaper.

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts

i never would have suspected OSG of cocaine use.

you sir have tipped my world on its axis.

The list of drugs I've tried reads like the index to Erowid. It's been a long time though since I've used anything I cannot grow myself. That leaves a LOT of room for fun because there are all sorts of wonderful things you can grow ;)

nzucker

nzucker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

The list of drugs I've tried reads like the index to Erowid. It's been a long time though since I've used anything I cannot grow myself. That leaves a LOT of room for fun because there are all sorts of wonderful things you can grow ;)

Do you cultivate shrooms? I've heard it's fairly easy if you maintain a stable temperature and sterility.

Boosh

Boosh

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,293 posts

Eh. I don't do it anymore but if I wanted to smoke cocaine I properly freebased it, and I'm NOT talking about that nasty crack stuff :)

You are the last person who I expected to smoke coke!

Penknifelovelife

Penknifelovelife

It takes a lot of energy to make that sound

• Gold Member
  • 15,577 posts

ZarTheDragon

ZarTheDragon

SWAGGEDTHEFUCOUT

• Bronze Member
  • 8,223 posts

Psychotic

Psychotic

Hillbilly Homeboy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 212 posts
Hmmm... I see myself making a thread on what drugs have you used in the general section and calling OSG out?

Seriously though? why smoke cocaine when you can snort it and the effects would be much higher?

emazing

emazing

Cold beers?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 531 posts

OSG, you're always a boxful of surprises, sir. :hello:

Peppie

Peppie

Head of Polish Mafia

• Gold Member
  • 1,334 posts

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts

OSG, let's get an opium grow underway. ;)

I missed my window for it this year. It likes low 60's for temp. I've grown quite a few poppies in my day ;)

mastershake100

mastershake100

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
yea i sprinkle some in a blunt back in they day. make it like powder tho and spread it right

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users