Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Best way to take HYDROCODONE?

• Please log in to reply

stanley2008

stanley2008

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
i have 2 big hydrocodones, they have a slit for splitting them on one side and a bold "512" on the other. i know i can get high just from taking them (no tolerance) but i was wondering if pandoras box had any good suggestions on how i should get fucked up. i have never snorted anything but would be willing to try if its worth it. also i have no weed (i heard you could smoke it with weed) so that is a no-go.

thanks guise.

GreyMatterTripp

GreyMatterTripp

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,332 posts

i have 2 big hydrocodones, they have a slit for splitting them on one side and a bold "512" on the other. i know i can get high just from taking them (no tolerance) but i was wondering if pandoras box had any good suggestions on how i should get fucked up. i have never snorted anything but would be willing to try if its worth it. also i have no weed (i heard you could smoke it with weed) so that is a no-go.

thanks guise.

No you cannot smoke it.

No you should not snort it, it has apap.

Just take the pills.

;) :D :smoking:

stanley2008

stanley2008

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

No you cannot smoke it.

No you should not snort it, it has apap.

Just take the pills.

;) :D :smoking:

alright brah, happy toking

Ezav420

Ezav420

[FLY YOUNG FELLA]

• Old School
  • 6,640 posts
sounds like a oxy to me.. the 512 means its a 5mg perc. i assume its a white circle? (the pill)
Posted Image

is that it?
cuz yeah that a oxy/tylenol. MUCH BETTER THAN A HYDRO

supersmoker27

supersmoker27

IM ON DRUGS!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,142 posts
hell yeah you got a perc lucky mofo lol
  • Ronald U. Swanson likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users