Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bic lighters

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StoneColdChilla, May 25, 2009.

1. I just had a question for all you stoners out there..

On your bic lighters do you always take off the metal safety pin thing off of your lighters.
    I take it off every time I get a new bic, how bout you?

2. There are several other threads just like this...use Search :)

I never bother. I can barely tell the difference.

3. hell ya man that shit gets ssooooo annoying

4. i take it off all the time, imo a bic isnt really a bic with the safety on

5. Yea I know what your saying my thumb gets raw as hell if I don't get that thing off.

6. I can still get it lit with the safety thing on, but it's more of a hassle than it's worth.

7. You kids have weak grips these days. Then again you didn't have to fight cave bears and sabre toothed tigers just to get a bag of weed, after walking uphill in the snow, BOTH ways.

8. HAH im laguhing soo hard! LOL

9. You laugh, but that's how we lost cousin Uglug! :eek:

10. my grips great from pullin it soo much!

...ugh ere I mean My house has a wood burning stove, I chop wood and have to bring it up/stack and all that, my grips dandy. ;)

11. I don't purchase bics anymore, too expensive.

Cheaper disposable lighters worked just as well.

12. Oh yeah? Have you wrassled GATORS and having to sit in the GARDEN waiting FOR Zeus to throw you a lightening BOLT so you can ANSWER the call of the NONNORMALS???? Huh? LOL. But I'm done with BIC after I was tryna light my Darth Vader (metal pipe)in the wind outside. So I switched to ZIPPOs they're BADASS

13. yea i always take off the safety...i guess its just habit cuz i like to play with my lighters

14. Of course, its SO much easier to light the damn thing without it. Espically with a bowl/bong, when your lighting every individual bowl

15. I never use to because I tried with scissors one time and it didn't work... Then one day I was fiddling with a paper clip and it literally came off in half a second. Ever sense then I do it every time just because its so easy to do.

16. you mean throw some seeds down in your huge ass back yard and have a couple pounds to smoke on :smoking::smoking:

17. whenever i use a bic with no safety it always makes my finger raw. i like the safety

18. I always take the safety off.
    and I remove the red piece so I can always tell its my lighter if someone tries to snag it :)

19. yep i just took it off a new lighter today

20. hell yeah i take those off. mostly cause when your havin a nice long sesh on the pipe, (well, for me at least :p) the safety actually make it hard to light! :p