Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

what does 5-10 bucks worth of baged weed look like

• Please log in to reply

thermin67

thermin67

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
what does 5-10 bucks worth of baged weed look like

MaryJaneLovesMe

MaryJaneLovesMe

One-a NYCs Finestt

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Depends on where u live

thermin67

thermin67

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
1/3 or gram or ounce send some pics if posible

lar20

lar20

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 2,873 posts

1/3 or gram or ounce send some pics if posible

what? 1/3 or gram or ounce? lol wtf

Colonel Chiefin

Colonel Chiefin

Registered Member

• Registered Upgraded
  • 254 posts
0.8g-2g is what I could get with $5-$10. It all really depends on where you live, your dealer, what kind of bud it is, etc. $5 is normally a nick, which is 0.8g-1g and $10 is a dime which is 1g-2g.

thermin67

thermin67

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

0.8g-2g is what I could get with $5-$10. It all really depends on where you live, your dealer, what kind of bud it is, etc. $5 is normally a nick, which is 0.8g-1g and $10 is a dime which is 1g-2g.

im a noob any kind like pics of wat you got

dwarflover

dwarflover

Green thumb in my genes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 135 posts
put ur index finger n ur middle finger up dats dime which is 10 bucks 1 finger is a nick or 5bucks in a 6x6inch sandwich bag

iLoveWaterBongs

iLoveWaterBongs

Transcending Space & Time

• Registered Upgraded
  • 784 posts
5 bucks worth of weed is about 2.5 grams. 10 bucks will get you 5 grams. I can get 5 grams of mids for 10 bucks. Visually, the size of a dimebag would be a little bit smaller than connecting the end of your thumb to the end of your index finger in a circular position, a.k.a. the "ok" hand signal, would be about the size of 10 bucks worth of weed. These are prices down here though so I'm not sure if they're the same in other parts of the U.S./other countries.

ghast

ghast

Trained Misanthropist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 341 posts
Holy shit 5 grams of mids for $10?%?!% Your POSITIVE your dealer isn't giving you laced mexican schwag?

Mr B.

Mr B.

I like dirt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 555 posts

5 bucks worth of weed is about 2.5 grams. 10 bucks will get you 5 grams. I can get 5 grams of mids for 10 bucks. Visually, the size of a dimebag would be a little bit smaller than connecting the end of your thumb to the end of your index finger in a circular position, a.k.a. the "ok" hand signal, would be about the size of 10 bucks worth of weed. These are prices down here though so I'm not sure if they're the same in other parts of the U.S./other countries.

Depends what you want man. Good stuff around here gets pawned off at $10 for .5 grams, but I can't remember the last time I saw someone buy a dime.

MUSHbag

MUSHbag

fucking queer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 311 posts

Are you retrded, those prices would e like BELOW schwag. 5 bucks for 2.5 grams??

.5 is a half a gram which is 5 bucks
1 gram is 10 bucks

JuggaloJosh

JuggaloJosh

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Are you retrded, those prices would e like BELOW schwag. 5 bucks for 2.5 grams??

1 gram is 10 bucks

No, he's not retarded. I get the exact same thing.
your dealer just doesn't hook you up ;)
  • UniqueGrass likes this

KillerKush

KillerKush

Lost, Found or Pursueing?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,985 posts
Depends what kind of nugs you have. If you have some chronic it'd be .25-.5 if it's regs you prolly have closer a 1-1.5g

jbt123

jbt123

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 109 posts
yeah for 5 i get 1.5 of reg, and for 10 i get 3.5 i think that's pretty standard. and a dime is a bout the height of a finger of nuggs and across the bottom of bag usualy. and then a nick id say is about half.

iLoveWaterBongs

iLoveWaterBongs

Transcending Space & Time

• Registered Upgraded
  • 784 posts

1 gram is 10 bucks

No, prices are different here then in your area.. or you're not getting a good hook-up. =)

JustinLovesWeed

JustinLovesWeed

Yup, smells like coke.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 153 posts

1 gram is 10 bucks

He's not retarded.. i get 6 grams for 10 bucks, mids

Royal™

Royal™

What you think,you become

• Registered Upgraded
  • 867 posts
I know a guy who sells 5 grams of mid to fuckers all day long for 10 dollars and its good bud

SmushParker

SmushParker

Dreadlock Rasta

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

He's not retarded.. i get 6 grams for 10 bucks, mids

Damn I wish I got those Texas prices

cj3315

cj3315

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

eh...shit man idk...that means you can get stuff for $2 a g? But if thats true. my ats off to you.

devilishfatcat

devilishfatcat

Blunt smoka-chronic toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 913 posts

Holy shit 5 grams of mids for $10?%?!% Your POSITIVE your dealer isn't giving you laced mexican schwag?

theres no such thing as laced. Dont be dumb. Why would anyone spray MORE valuable drugs onto weed then not tell thier buyers that its laced so they can make more. Its fucking stupid shit probably started by the goverment as propaganda.

D.
:smoke:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)