a question from a first time grower

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bongblazer, May 21, 2009.

1. Ok, well i have 6 healthy plants growing in the woods, however they're around 2 monthes old and the tallest one is only 4 inches so far, ive basically let them grow on their own, not watering or using fertilizer. are they just growing slowly because im letting them rely on rain instead of me watering them? Im just curious.

all answers are appreciated :smoking:

2. Well really it could be a number of things. Water is a big part, Location the same. Where are your plants? If they are say on a hill, or a slope all the water will drain away from their roots and deprive the plants. More over if the plant is on the bottom of a hill, all the rain could be drowning your plants......"I doubt that's the case"! Anyways the soil could be bad as well not enough nutrients or too dry. Like I said the list could go on and on. Their might be other plants blocking the sun, or the sun might not even touch that part of the ground during the day. I mean I could not even guess. :confused: Try to get some pictures.

3. my cameras broken :[ , but i thnk it might be the light thing considering its on flat ground, i might go out and cut down a few limbs