Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

"Must be the Ganja" - Eminem // From his new album Relapse

• Please log in to reply

ElendGold

ElendGold

Question Everything.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,469 posts
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp9j_AGLKZM]YouTube - Eminem "Must Be The Ganja" (new hot exclusive music song 2009) [Relapse] + DOwnload[/ame]

He's back - He's awesome.

Elend.

p_conrad123

p_conrad123

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
worst song on the album. everything else is amazing.

KillingDylan

KillingDylan

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 195 posts

YouTube - Eminem "Must Be The Ganja" (new hot exclusive music song 2009) [Relapse] + DOwnload

He's back - He's awesome.

Elend.

this would be a good album if he didn't have to use that gay accent on every song, also this album sounds more like his first record infinite which was allright

I don't like eminem anymore, its not because hes a homo sexual. Its because he lost it and doesn't know how to compose a good cd anymore. Eminem sucks this song is cool I hate eminem

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJvGaThnVL4]YouTube - ILL BILL - "My Uncle" Official Video[/ame]

ElendGold

ElendGold

Question Everything.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,469 posts
Lots of hating - I like most of his songs. The beats, the lyrics and the flow is definitely to the level of Eminem.

EvilHero

EvilHero

jus a lil high

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
Meh, nothin special. Its too bad he doesnt even smoke ganja anymore, he only gets 'contact high' when dre smokes:rolleyes:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users