Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to find a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dustyyy, May 20, 2009.

1. I'm new in town and cant seem to find a reliable dealer through my friends. In the 6 months I've been here, I've only been able to score 2 times. Both were mids that I overpaid for. There's a lot of headshops I know about, would it ok to ask around there? Should I ask the workers or the other customers? What exactly do you think I should say?

2. most shops will tos you on your rear for making ANY mention of unlawful things. That is until you have been in enough to know the owner/clerks, then they may talk to you. dont ask the customers, at least inside the store, if you want to politly ask outside, they cant stop you, but be discreet. you could also ask anyone you see buying single cigars, blunt wraps or rolling papers, they might be able to help.

3. Taco Bell after 9 pm. Always works for me.

4. qft (imo)

5. Just hang out with groups of friends.Your bound to find a good connect.

6. I think I've finally found a decent connect. Only time will tell, though.

7. buy a posterboard and white in big bold letters "looking for dealer with good dank"

jk, but if you smoke cig's and your standin near some1 else just talk to them and ask if they know anyone if they smoke weed themselves.

8. Grow it then sell it to yourself.

9. lmfao! I don't know if you're joking or not.. but that's fuckin hilarious.

10. No, it really works.

Every stoner loves Taco Bell. Fourthmeal for the fucking win.

11. I can't stand Taco Bell. I like good Mexican food not crap :D

I've never liked it.

12. I personally dont fit the stereotype, but I will agree.

13. I stand corrected. xD I guess it's just the ones around here. :p

14. I wish that I could do this. It would save me a lot of money that I've been spending on dank

15. taco bell and wawa ftw!!!

16. Gotta hava Wawa. ;)