Can pee go bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by madhatrr, May 7, 2004.

1. Something tells me the OP isn't going to answer you.

Considering he made this thread over 8 years ago. ;)

2. #22 Keifer Suthrlnd, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2012
    ok what you need to do is put it in the freezer, then when the day comes you need to warm it up. You warm it up by heating water on the stove and putting a pyrex dish above the water with the piss inside of it. When it reaches 100 degrees F. take the piss dish off the water and then use a funnel to put it into a portable urine bag. The urine bag i have straps right around your thigh. On your way to the place keep hand warmers around the bag to keep it body temp. I even have a temperature strip on my bag to make sure it stays above 90 degrees. Just make sure to take the handwarmers off when you go into the place because they might make it too hot. here's the bag:

[​IMG]

you get into the bathroom take off the bag, check the temp strip on it and empty it into the cup. You will pass guaranteed.

here's a website for the temp strips: http://www.tiptemp.com/products/5227/urine-temperature-test-strips

3. Something tells me the piss used for this test is long gone.

4. One guy pissed on the floor what asshole does that and it's not the first time I've read about people doing that here

5. it depends, did you have the temp right when the person took it? was it a lab test or a dip stick test? If you had the temperature right and the test taker accepted it, and it was a simple dipstick test you might pass. If it was a lab test your results might be inconclusive because of specific gravity and PH