Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does walmart drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by repsaj, May 19, 2009.

1. Yep, as do Target and most other chain retail stores.

If you wanna keep smoking, apply at something that is family owned like a restaurant.

2. recent hire at wally world. in the computer training after you get hired they say DO NOT participate in state medical marijuana programs. which is funny as hell because they have all this other things in the training against discrimination.

3. i noticed that the other day. i laughed to myself when i read it. recently hired to! happy blazzing in your car behind walmart on lunch break :smoke:

4. Target is WAY better than Walmart, dude.

5. like wise. still finding a new supply, after 4 months of fighting the urge, i scraped the shit out of my chillum and smoked my resin

6. too bad you dont work at my walmart, or do you? hahaha i live in maryland, could always use a smoking buddy!

7. hahah i do work at wally world but in New Hampshire

8. I work at walmart. Got drug tested when I started and that's the day I first smoked. Almost a year and no drug test since.. but about 3/4 of the people I work with smoke just as much as I do. Jobs awesome if you're just trying to find something to get paid for doing while stoned, but other than that it just sucks man

9. I used to work at Kings and they drug tested just once my first day on the job. But it was a saliva test, might be the same at Walmart i have no idea. If you pass that first drug test tho you shouldn't have to worry about it after that.
    good luck man

10. out west i worked at a grocery store when the managers weren't paying attention wed sneak off and toke up various coolers or freezers in the store

11. Working at Markets is most dope, you can always just sneak off. :)

12. Hey man, listen to this:

Corporate businesses will drug test almost everyone.

Small businesses usually don't want to waste time with labs, and scheduling you a drug test.

Plus, Walmart is evil. And they'll probably treat you like shit.

13. sneak off and down an edible

14. I had to take a dt for target yesterday. I just wore compression shorts with a friends clean urine in it to pass. If you're going to a lab there is no reason you should fail. Just wear some tighty whiteys and put it in there. I did it and it is ridiculously easy. I got to lock the door and was given 3 minutes alone in the bathroom to do my business.

15. First time post. Maybe last, sharing an odd coincidence.

maskeddefective, I'm applying for a wal-mart in NH, right across the Mass border....

Maybe you have new co-worker soon? I thought it too funny to be trying to figure out my odds of passing a dt from wal-mart and the first thing I checked could be information about the "actual" wal-mart I'm applying to.

16. Standard five panel test. THC, Opiates, Amphetamines (Including meth), Phencyclidine, and Cocaine.

17. Holy Shit USA is weird sometimes. In Canada everybody in Walmart is high.........

18. They want to hire me as an overnight cart pusher for the winter. I'm pretty sure that's the kind of job you almost need to be high to do.

19. yeah they'll have you take a piss test in exteter. (sp?) they put dye in the toilet but you can indeed shut the door while you piss in a cup for them. Its an easy job but i ended up working else where. Not many people open about the buds in that store.

20. yeah. i ended up getting a call from a diner I used to work at so I decided not to deal with the wally world game. Thanks for the info guys, I appreciate it.