Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Dissolving Xanax tablets

• Please log in to reply

MajorStoner

MajorStoner

a friend of Errl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,297 posts
Went to my psych last week and got these prescribed for panic attacks and the like. They're 2mg Alprazolam tablets that are meant to be held in the mouth or under the tongue to have them hit faster (which it is right now, haha). It's amazing, they have a mint flavor and just slowly melt, so baller. Only got 30 and 1 refill though, but since I'll give these a good review I may well just keep geting them. :rolleyes:

Can't find any pics online but mine came from CVS in 3 10-pill blister packs. They're just normal thinkness, wide white pills with 214 on one side. And another note, I just noticed on the package that insurance picked up over $120 on these, fucking expensive for a generic! damn!

Edited by MajorStoner, 18 May 2009 - 10:49 PM.

Squishey

Squishey

Not Banned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,990 posts
NICE!
thoes are badass man... I want some ;(
my adderall xr script is like, insanley expensive. It was like over 130$ for 20 20mg pills.

high im hi

high im hi

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
aw those sound sick man..i just got two .25mg Alprazolam and iv never tried xanax b4 u think ill feel anything off ehm?

thedredgfan

thedredgfan

The Snoo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 180 posts

aw those sound sick man..i just got two .25mg Alprazolam and iv never tried xanax b4 u think ill feel anything off ehm?

you might feel slightly relaxed. I usually need atleast 1-2mg of xanax to feel anything that is worth your time.

high im hi

high im hi

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

you might feel slightly relaxed. I usually need atleast 1-2mg of xanax to feel anything that is worth your time.

alright thanks man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users