The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Dissolving Xanax tablets

• by MajorStoner
  • May 18 2009 10:44 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • a friend of Errl

• MajorStoner
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:44 PM

Went to my psych last week and got these prescribed for panic attacks and the like. They're 2mg Alprazolam tablets that are meant to be held in the mouth or under the tongue to have them hit faster (which it is right now, haha). It's amazing, they have a mint flavor and just slowly melt, so baller. Only got 30 and 1 refill though, but since I'll give these a good review I may well just keep geting them. :rolleyes:

Can't find any pics online but mine came from CVS in 3 10-pill blister packs. They're just normal thinkness, wide white pills with 214 on one side. And another note, I just noticed on the package that insurance picked up over $120 on these, fucking expensive for a generic! damn!

Edited by MajorStoner, 18 May 2009 - 10:49 PM.

Replies (4)

• Not Banned

• Squishey
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:55 PM

NICE!
thoes are badass man... I want some ;(
my adderall xr script is like, insanley expensive. It was like over 130$ for 20 20mg pills.

• PipPipPip
  • high im hi
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 11:58 PM

aw those sound sick man..i just got two .25mg Alprazolam and iv never tried xanax b4 u think ill feel anything off ehm?

• The Snoo

• thedredgfan
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 180 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:01 AM

aw those sound sick man..i just got two .25mg Alprazolam and iv never tried xanax b4 u think ill feel anything off ehm?

you might feel slightly relaxed. I usually need atleast 1-2mg of xanax to feel anything that is worth your time.

• PipPipPip
  • high im hi
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:02 AM

you might feel slightly relaxed. I usually need atleast 1-2mg of xanax to feel anything that is worth your time.

alright thanks man

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved