Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Apprentice's Guide to Vaporizers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GlitterPaws, May 18, 2009.

1. I'm getting DBV, you guys approve?

2. Click the link in my Sig for all the information you need on the MFLB, I highly recommend it. Another suggestion is the iolite portable vaporizer, it works well :smoke:

3. [quote name='"Lambchop1"']I'm getting DBV, you guys approve?[/quote]
    I approve, DBV is a great table top vape :smoke:

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Magic Flight Launch Box Review

PROS

-affordable
    -portable, fits in your pocket
    -stealthy, silent
    -heats up / cools down in no time
    -comes with a wall charger for the batteries
    -leftovers from vaping can be used for edibles
    -little to no smell, if it does… it smells like burnt popcorn
    -LIFETIME WARRANTY

CONS
    -cleaning / keeping it clean
    -learning curve on how to get the perfect hit
    -batteries dont last long but its inexpensive to buy more

Overall
    I was skeptical about buying this wooden piece for $100+ but after doing my research, watching/reading reviews on it I had to give it a shot. I’m glad I did though because I would have missed out on a great piece. This is the first vaporizer I’ve owned but it’s all I’m going to need since it has a LIFETIME WARRANTY and it’s extremely portable. I’ve taken it with me everywhere since I got it. Although there is a learning curve, it doesn’t take long until you’re getting big vape hits [took me 2 days]. When you’re hitting it, you also get the full flavor of what you’re vaping and you’re not filing your lungs with butane. It produces nice clean hits every time. I love my MFLB as do most of the people who buy it and I would definitely recommend this product. :smoke:

Magic Flight Available Accessories
    -launch box power adapter
    -water pipe adapter [beta version] 14mm
    -wood / glass stem
    -1-3ft whip [sharing the launch box]
    -car charger

5. Here's a peak into my session last night. A friend of mine wanted to see how the MFLB water pipe adapter looked so here's a quick vid. Shot it with my Galaxy Nexus phone. TVs on, bong filled with vaped goodness, and yep... kinda felt invaded but its cool :smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bwnmYHTHM8&hd=1]Magic Flight Launch Box - Water Pipe Adapter - YouTube[/ame]

Just thought I'd share the cool accessory

6. I have a volcano. It's nice, definitely an elegant way to smoke and one of the first pieces I bring out when I'm trying to show off my collection. It conserves ganj like crazy (only need 33% or 50% of a bowl to fill the bag up 3-5 times) and gives a steady body high. I don't think vapes are for me unfortunately. For whatever reason it really dries my throat, more so than smoking. Maybe its from taking bigger tokes than usual but I've always just considered myself a (gl)ass man and I think I'll stick to my bong. If anyone's interested in buying a volcano message me. I've had mine for less than a month and have a solid valve system, locking case, and nice three prong bubbler I'm selling with it all for cheaper than the volcano retails for.

7. Hmm, I've been considering a vaporiser for a while now, partly because I have quite unsteady hands, and depending on the severity of it, it can make rolling nearly impossible.
    Now, i can make do with a bong, but it can be a pretty harsh hit, which isnt always what you want. Plus the various healthy benefits of vaping compared to smoking seem like a good way to go.
    Ill have to do a little market research and see if I find anything i like and can afford :)

8. I tried making a lightbulb vape and didn't really like it. It took forever and didn't get me as high as when I smoked out of a pipe or joint

9. Is there a certain temp I should set my vape at? It doesn't say? I'm excited to use it but really don't want to have a bad experience here lol

Attached Files:

10. Don't forget about pen vapes for concentrates and dried herbs. I have yet to try any concentrates in vapes, but I sell a ton of Magic Flight Boxes at work and people rave about them. There is also a concentrate tray to go along with it fr an extra price. I'm looking for some high quality pen brands to suggest to the shop owner where I work because the ones we have in the shop are good, but I know there are more awesome brands out there.
    Sorry if this post is kind of all over the place, I'm kinda scatterbrained for some reason tonight. LOL

11. I have yet to see an actual vape 'pen' that actually vaporizes herb or flower instead of burning it. Well besides PAX. but that is one of the more expensive ones, but worth it. 

Anyone find any others that actually vape dried herb?

12. Can you vape dabs with the original iolite or iolite wispr 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Think I'd get caught by my parents if I went out and vaped some weed in the park, then returned home 5 hours later? I'm usually out about 8 hours a day so I could vape with a few mates in the park and wait it out before I return home. Will I get found out? I'm 19 but my parents still wouldn't like the idea of it..!

Im new to weed, need advice!

14. I've heard good things about the mflb, but what kind of box does it come. I'm gonna prob send it to the post office so I wanna know what it says on the box beforehand. Also idk if this question belongs here, but I'm new to vaping/smoking in general and was wondering if you could just grind all your weed and store it that way so you don't have to worry about it everytime you vape or does this make it go bad faster. Sorry if these questions are dumb and/or in the wrong place.