Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ways to store clean urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by np9330, May 18, 2009.

1. 5 hour energy shot containers hold the perfect amount of urine to get right above the line on every test I've taken for work or any other matter. They're easy to conceal, small and discreet. Tons of people take energy shots, its not a big deal to just have 1 laying around. Throw it in a pocket. I keep it in my freezer. Warm it up with warm water that's a bit warmer then body temp. Here's a little hint. If you can get your hand on the temp strip your body temp will set it straight. I've noticed some cups have a raised plastic piece over the temp strip to prevent this now though . I've used some pretty old piss and passed. We only get tested if we've been laid off for 30 days which doesn't happen often. sometimes it sits around until I remember to tell my kids the toilet broke again, here's a bucket....lol guess ill find out when my kids start smoking pot.

2. Gatorade bottle in the fridge.

3. Have you found out any decent answer from any other sites if I take methadone for a painkiller because I was on the Oxycontin and I want it off but they promised me that I could go back on my pain covers preferably Percocets which I was originally on if the methadone didn't work as a painkiller for me well the methadone doesn't work as a painkiller and they lied to me they won't let me back on my pain killers so I just been keeping clean piss samples of my own urine reason why is because I take a opiate pain killer every once in awhile and I got a asshole methadone doctor if I have a dirty urine sample I'll have to go to the drugstore everyday to get my methadone for up to 6 months so I'm always looking for ways to keep clean urine samples I've just kept mine in the fridge but I'm always looking for better ways I'm not sure about freezing it I'm going to research it some more so good luck to you

4. In my situation it is worth the trouble

5. This topic has been covered 1000 times.
    Please use the search bar.