Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

trileptal any recreational use??

• Please log in to reply

tonster0161

tonster0161

vapor head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,935 posts
ive done a search on google about this medicine that ive recently been prescribed and i know its used to treat seizures and can be used to treat bi-polar and done a search on erowid and on here and have not found any info on, if this medicine can be used recreationaly

so what im asking is if anyone has used this medicine for recreational purposes and if it can get you high

thanks in advance

One Truth

One Truth

◘╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩◘

• Bronze Member
  • 1,508 posts

stoner_lukas

stoner_lukas

RIP

• Old School
  • 6,559 posts

I don't know anything about this medicine, but anything treating a mental disorder does not have a recreational value. Atleast that I know of.
So the answer is no..

There are a whole slew of drugs for the management of mental health disorders that can be abused recreationally, xanax probably being the most well known (for anxiety/panic disorders)

OP: no, trileptal is barely recreational. Most of the time you want to stay away from anticonvulsants if you don't have epilepsy/seizures, as they can really fuck your neurochemistry up

One Truth

One Truth

◘╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩◘

• Bronze Member
  • 1,508 posts

stoner_lukas

stoner_lukas

RIP

• Old School
  • 6,559 posts

I don't consider anxiety a mental disorder. But ill rephrase what I said, mental disorders like Depression, Schizophrenia, Bipolar.

Anxiety is a textbook mental disorder. What makes you think it isn't?

One Truth

One Truth

◘╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩◘

• Bronze Member
  • 1,508 posts

tonster0161

tonster0161

vapor head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,935 posts
thanks for the answers its probably not going to be a continued medicine but he did say that he would try a slew of diffrent drugs to get my mood stable and to lower my anxiety and he said he may try lithium or saracuil and i think he said valium to so hopefully he puts me on valium but thanks for the info

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users