Smoking Male Plant Flowers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by psycho-active, May 18, 2009.

1. So I know male flowers and the plant itself have a very low thc content, but I think I am the only one to grind it up and smoke it.
    I was looking at another thread and it reminded me of what I did a few years ago..
    Like grind it up in your hands with some leaves (good ones, not just any trim), the pollen and all.
    It might just be me but it gives me a different type of "stone", its as nasty tasting as salvia and also very lucid if you smoke enough in a short time period

2. Iv smoked a male plant buy I didn't smoke his nut sacks....thatd just be terrible. I only smoked him because I was completly dry but had a male i had cut days befor and a bunch of swishers.

3. I took a big bong rip of nut sacks one time and threw up on my floor.
    That is the last time I inhale nuts...

4. I don't recommend anyone try to smoke pollen sacs.

Psycho, respectfully, since you get a different high and only from smoking a bunch in a short period of time, do you think it's possible that you aren't getting stoned at all but rather just light-headed from breathing in very little oxygen for a few minutes?

5. LOL. Sounds like a good explanation.