Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

California Kush- quality?

• Please log in to reply

Smoke some dank

Smoke some dank

Smoke Some Dank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 224 posts
Well lately my dealer has been really unreliable. So I have resorted to finding a new one. My friend's bro can hook me up with 8th ounce of California Kush for $30 and 8th. I have never smoked kush in my life. Is this a good deal? Is Cali Kush like smoking mids/dank?

Gilu

Gilu

On the dark side of karma

• Registered Upgraded
  • 479 posts
pretty sure good deal :o

Djoint

Djoint

Probably tokin' right now

• Gold Member
  • 529 posts

Guest_IMME_*

Guest_IMME_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
No way does Kush go for 30 an 8th

Smoke some dank

Smoke some dank

Smoke Some Dank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 224 posts

No way does Kush go for 30 an 8th

It's one of my best friend's bro's. Me and him are close so I got a good hookup.

chongwithabong

chongwithabong

• Registered Upgraded
  • 277 posts
try it and make sure he gives u exactly 3.5.

CapCityNOVA

CapCityNOVA

Get Lifted

• Registered Upgraded
  • 351 posts
does got anyone wanna bet that we'll see a "I got scammed!" or "Is this weed?" thread tomorrow....:rolleyes:

I'd check it out first, don't give him the money until you get the weed...

Edited by CapCityNOVA, 17 May 2009 - 06:13 PM.

Smoke some dank

Smoke some dank

Smoke Some Dank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 224 posts

does got anyone wanna bet that we'll see a "I got scammed!" or "Is this weed?" thread tomorrow....:rolleyes:

Lol, first of all if I got scammed I wouldn't be a little baby and piss and moan about it on GC. It's only $30 so what the fuck? You guys are just jealous I got better hookup than you :rolleyes:

gmartel

gmartel

Semi-Banned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 402 posts
Oh boy. Here we go again. When you get the bud post some pics up!

30 an 8th is a damn steal.

CapCityNOVA

CapCityNOVA

Get Lifted

• Registered Upgraded
  • 351 posts

Lol, first of all if I got scammed I wouldn't be a little baby and piss and moan about it on GC. It's only $30 so what the fuck? You guys are just jealous I got better hookup than you :rolleyes:

yeah that's exactly it...:confused:

JV420

JV420

That Kush.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,030 posts
If it's legit cali kush, yeah that'd be a pretty amazing deal. Though, the deal does seem to be a little to good to be true.

Smoke some dank

Smoke some dank

Smoke Some Dank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 224 posts
You guys have told me that it's a steal. But is it mids or dank?

LegalizeTheHerb

LegalizeTheHerb

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 711 posts

(sic)Reckoning

(sic)Reckoning

• Registered Upgraded
  • 172 posts
When I manage to get some cali kush I usually won't sell it for less than 50 an eighth. GO for it.

superredneck98

superredneck98

Comfortably Numb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 591 posts

I'd check it out first, don't give him the money until you get the weed...

Nothing is saying that he'll be sold fake weed just cause its a good deal:confused: At most it won't actually be kush just some name a dealer gives to push his stuff.

CapCityNOVA

CapCityNOVA

Get Lifted

• Registered Upgraded
  • 351 posts

Nothing is saying that he'll be sold fake weed just cause its a good deal:confused: At most it won't actually be kush just some name a dealer gives to push his stuff.

never said that he'd be sold fake weed, but I guarantee it won't be California Kush. Sometimes we just have to be realistic, 30$ an eighth for California Kush? Not even a bulk pick up? Deff gotta check it out before he hands the money, can't let a dealer fuck with people like that.

KuSH 707

KuSH 707

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,080 posts
good shit im from California and i dont even get cali kush for 30 and 8th i get it for 40:mad:

Rude Dude

Rude Dude

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
$30 is a great price but I highly doubt its actually kush. Thats mids prices. Kush goes from $60 -$75 in so cal

NO BODY lets kush go for cheap, it will move it self.

Truth

superredneck98

superredneck98

Comfortably Numb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 591 posts

never said that he'd be sold fake weed, but I guarantee it won't be California Kush. Sometimes we just have to be realistic, 30$ an eighth for California Kush? Not even a bulk pick up? Deff gotta check it out before he hands the money, can't let a dealer fuck with people like that.

Oh no hate brother I was mistaken by what you meant:D

oac293

oac293

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
don't quote me on this but, i think its the same thing as og kush and yeah i tried its definitely dank.the high is very happy and peacful and the taste is smooth and fruity

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users