Depression sets in.. Once again

Discussion in 'General' started by K1NG, May 17, 2009.

1. Ok here it is.

You just want the ability to say "I have a girlfriend". It's not her you like..you like liking someone. If that makes sense

She doesn't feel the same way as you..she's done with the relationship. She's trying to do it without being mean but if you keep pushing her then your gonna regret it..her words are gonna cut your heart like razors

I'm trying to help you out..everyone in here is. See I'm talkin to myself though...I know damn well your not gonna quit pushing till there's nothing left to push on

2. Truth.

I tried to tell you to give her space in the thread you posted in S L&R.

3. Nah bro, I am going to listen to you, I told her I was giving her space adn thats what I am going to do. Seriously.

4. I feel you man. I've been in deep love with some girls I knew I would never be able to date nor even fuck. Shits sucks. Just say fuck it. Move on to something new and better!

5. Let her leave, in 6 months she'll come back begging for you.

Women...

6. My friend, the reality of the situation is that women are a walking cluster**** of contradictions between thought and feelings... waiting to implode and create an emotional black hole at any moment.

They have an image in their mind of the guy "they want"... the problem is, you're not that guy... no one is. The definition of "that guy" changes in her head on a constant basis. One minute she needs a guy with a certain characteristic, the next he should be something totally different. Over time, the difference between you and "that guy" will grow, and start to bother her more and more, but by that time she loves you, and a little war starts inside her, between what she sees as you not meeting her standards, the fact that she loves you, and the fact that deep down inside she knows she's crazy. You see all this termoil, and your natural reaction is to try to be there for her, prove how much you care about her... you try to open up and be the best boyfriend you can... which in the ever -inverse psyche of the female, makes her appreciate you less, and gradually lose respect and interest in you. So now she's in the "I love you, but I'm not in love with you" state, which is an emotional trainwreck that usually ends up with everything in her life being wrong... the boyfriend, the job, the school... her whole life is screwed up, and she has to run away from everything to clear her head out and fix it all. She never will. She doesn't know herself, and therefore doesn't know what she wants out of life. The frustration that stems from that lack of fulfillment is being projected on everything around her and will continue to be. After she throws it all away and starts everything new, it'll only be a matter of time before the same cycle re-occurs.

I could be wrong about your situation, but the thread title having the word "again" in it is very telling, and I've seen this same defect in countless girls... matter of fact, I'd say the majority them have it. My advice to you is to remain her friend, and kill those feelings you have for her. I know it's hard, but if you're honest with yourself about the situation it becomes easier. Don't fall head over heels again until you meet someone who seems comfortable in their own skin... there are girls out there.. I'd say maybe 1 in 1000 that are really down to earth cool chicks that have somehow avoided the insane socialization disease that has affected so many others. They know who they are, and they're happy with themselves. Don't settle and put your emotions back out on the table until you find a girl like that. Someone who has her head on straight, and you KNOW is right for you. I learned this lesson the hard way, and I'm sorry that you have to too.

7. Thanks for being here blades... I am literally going in and out of consciousness.

8. What you take?

9. just dont start watching romeo and juliet every day crying into your pillow eating a pint of ice cream. plenty of fish in the sea bro. sometimes saying "i need a little space" means a break up is inevitable.

10. yeah I'd give her a little time. been there man...women can be confusing at times. so just let her take a breather i guess.

11. #31 Guest, May 17, 2009
    Last edited: May 17, 2009

Listen to him, it's true.

women are emotionally unstable and don't know what they want.

Listen to this.

around 6 months or a year ago my girlfriend dumps me and hops up on this dealing fagg's cock. He thinks he is a bad ass cause he slings like an ounce a week, but ever since i gave her room she has been continuely calling me. She doesn't make it noticeable or anything, but maybe once a week or so she will give me a call and i'll follow that up with an i'm busy and yet she still calls.

I was dating this girl, not dating but took her out a couple of times, we eneded up not going anywhere and she didn't really want to put out. I ended up not calling her or anything for a month and now she is texting me every weekend trying to hang out. I invite her over last night and i've never seen a girl undress for me quicker.

quick thing to know about women.

treat a women like dirt, and she'll stick to you like mud.

never be that "perfect" guy or you'll get walked all over, they never appreciate him until they've used up every good looking asshole they can find.

12. Everybody + rep this guy.

13. As gay as it sounds, I just want someone to be here to tell me everything is going to be ok :(.

14. Honestly, everything is going to be okay. Right now everything seems 10x worse and you are having to deal with everything real suddenly. Take it easy and just forget about her, if she wants her space give her too much space. Don't make yourself unreachable or anything but don't try and run into her or communicate. Let her figure things out for herself and if she really loves you, she will come back. If not, i'm sure you will meet someone else. You just think you are in love with her right now, give it a couple weeks and you'll have a total different perspective.

15. When can I actually take to her again.

16. Its up to you but if you start talking to her too soon you're going to seem desperate. No matter how hard it is just try to act like you don't need her. If you start to beg her to take her back its just going to make her like you even less. And even if she doesn't come back there will be other girls my friend. Life's too short to let something like this drag you down for too long. I've been in the same situation many times and in the end I always regretted spending so much time being hung up on the girl.

Act like you're fine without her. Its kind of a game but you gotta play it if you want her back.

17. Man, I completely feel you. Me and my gf are insanely attatched and goin through some rough times, were not official going out right now, and it kinda sucks, it seems like were gettin closer to breakin up and it feels horrible. I understand what your sayin cuz I am the same way with my gf, genuineley in love with her a crazy amount, she just said today that she needs to think, so Ill let her, but this time in between does suck and its hard to get ur mind off the sadness and depression. But trust me, I feel for you because I am exactly where your at right now man..

18. Need to grab ya nuts..pull em down some.

Get them bitches to start droppin..:smoking:

19. I'd say when she tries to contact you...

20. Tell this girl to go to a fucking counselor. I'm not being mean, at all! I'm being serious. I used to be the same way.

I was hot and cold all the time and it pissed me off. I couldn't figure out why sometimes I was on top of the fucking world and other times I felt like shit, then I found out I was bipolar and got some help. It is great. I still have bad times, but it helps to know it's not because I'm just some psycho. It's because I have a problem and I can control it.

Have her get some help, and just be patient with her. She could just be extremely stressed. I hope things get better.