sniffing hydrocodone

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by shroomer310, May 17, 2009.

1. what the fuck!! thats crazy man.. you got a source on this.. i need to check it out..

but i meant some damiana with passionflower leaves.. i dont got bud today.. :mad:

2. Lol you gotta be careful with what you do...This is how people get hurt

3. Was joking. Next time chew the Vicodin and take one pill of DXM. Like the recommended dose of 10-15mg.

4. you jack o lantern..
    i thought i couldnt mix opiates with dxm..

i usually research what ima try.. but i guess this shit just.. i dont know.. i was sober and i needed some drugs.. fuckin stoopid huh..

5. You shouldn't.

That's true enough.

6. alright.. can i drink some alcohol.. straight patron..

7. Just don't over do it, man.

But typically, mixing opies and alcohol is pretty bad too, just don't go nuts.

Christ, I don't know why people insist on crossfading so much.

8. #28 Diceman, May 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009

If your not used to it then keep the alcohol real light. It's gonna be stronger cause of the pills

I also tend to throw up when mixing too many pills with too much drink.

Personally I would just pop a couple of the hydros and take 3 shots.

Like kramer said...just be carefull. It can be dangerous.

go to www.erowid.com it's like a drug bible. It even has peoples stories so you can read first hand experiences

9. what the fuck is up with this thread

10. For your reputation I wouldnt expect you to be such a dick, especially to a new member.

You didn't even help the guy, every post you made was a waste of space.

You told him hed be furthering his retardation... What was the point of that comment? You have a bad day or something? Find somewhere else to vent your anger.

11. #31 Beautiful Mind, May 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
    DUDE, pass what ever it is your taking!! I so want to read minds!

:rolleyes:

Honestly the kid should know better than taking something he doesn't know. In fact he even got an appropriate reply, post #3.

And while this might not be true, i think he could be lying.

"well i just sniffed half a pill just now.. not feeling it.. gonna sniff the other half.. then ima drink some dxm.. "
    Honestly? I doubt anyone can get an effect using this method.

"yeah man.. i never tried dxm.. we'll see what happens.. sniffed the other half.. feeling goooodd!!!"
    First time i tried vicodin, i poped one pill and felt just a tingle which i thought was a placebo effect my mind was playing on me. I dont know how much weight is taking into account but i was around 120lbs. I figure hes just exaggerating it a bit.

Then he says hes never tried DXM which sounds weird when you read the post about him sniffing the viks.

Oh well, im gonna stop over analyzing things now.

12. It's called tough love.

:rolleyes: